United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2022, 02:37 AM
Coracao

Fernandez, Laird and Mejbri having decent loan spells too.

All should be looking for a step up next season. Though not always easy to guarantee minutes at a PL side.

Unread 30-12-2022, 02:47 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Fernandez, Laird and Mejbri having decent loan spells too.

All should be looking for a step up next season. Though not always easy to guarantee minutes at a PL side.
If they're going to be United players in the long run then they should be able to work their way into a PL side outside of the top 8 or so, even if it's not immediate. I think Fernandez may be a tad slow for the top level but he's certainly talented.

Unread 22-01-2023, 02:42 PM
dunk

Just put Carrick to the sword in the Derby. Lovely goal, 2-0.

Probably the best attacking player on the pitch.

Unread 22-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Great skill and finish...

Unread 22-01-2023, 02:47 PM
dunk

Unread 22-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Not to be too reactionary but I feel like we could do with Amad as a replacement for Bruno when Bruno is below his best like today.

We need more options and Diallo is an intelligent player who combines well with others, can pick a through-ball, and has a great left foot.

Unread 22-01-2023, 10:02 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Not to be too reactionary but I feel like we could do with Amad as a replacement for Bruno when Bruno is below his best like today.

We need more options and Diallo is an intelligent player who combines well with others, can pick a through-ball, and has a great left foot.

You talk utter bilge pal.

Unread 22-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:

Yes I know what you mean as it drives me nuts when we keep seending these players out on loan, instead of having them in our squard competing for a 1st team place!

Unread 22-01-2023, 10:06 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Yes I know what you mean as it drives me nuts when we keep seending these players out on loan, instead of having themin our squard competing for a 1st team place!
Some of them need it.

Amad has barely played any football. He will be benefiting far more playing every week than he will getting 15 minutes a month at Utd

Unread 22-01-2023, 10:07 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Some of them need it.

Amad has barely played any football. He will be benefiting far more playing every week than he will getting 15 minutes a month at Utd
Word.

Unread 22-01-2023, 11:20 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Word.

He’ll not be back here a month before you and sleepy Joe are slating home as “not good enough”.

“Word.”

Unread 22-01-2023, 11:25 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

He’ll not be back here a month before you and sleepy Joe are slating home as “not good enough”.

“Word.”
Word.

Unread 22-01-2023, 11:38 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

You talk utter bilge pal.
You've made to look an even bigger c*** today, and now you're windmilling like a #@&%!ed drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

“Word.”
"Told you he was shit - now where's my medal for being a sage!!"

Unread 22-01-2023, 11:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
You've made to look an even bigger c*** today, and now you're windmilling like a #@&%!ed drunk

"Told you he was shit - now where's my medal for being a sage!!"
Ok pal.

Whoever you are.

Unread 23-01-2023, 11:55 AM
AK14

Quote:
Some of them need it.

Yup.

He’s doing well where he is and developing nicely.

Leave him where he is.

Unread 27-01-2023, 07:15 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

The boy is doing alright..

Unread 27-01-2023, 07:29 PM
Ethers

Him and Pellestri looking very shrewd signings by Ole now.

“My gift for the clob”

Unread 27-01-2023, 07:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Him and Pellestri looking very shrewd signings by Ole now.

“My gift for the clob”

Unread 28-01-2023, 06:03 PM
Vedder

Watched second half and he looks excellent on the ball. Very classy player

Unread 28-01-2023, 06:26 PM
RedMenace

I watched most of the game. He could have had a hat trick. He was excellent. Entertaining game overall.
Closed Thread