United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-01-2023, 11:38 PM
puressence

Tim Sherwood. He’s not getting a chance under ten Hag he will be in there first team next season 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 07-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Vedder

Watching the Sunderland game, lad is £#%&!ing brilliant. 2 goals today and heavily involved in their fourth. His touch, decision making, weight of pass etc all excellent.

Unread 07-04-2023, 07:22 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Watching the Sunderland game, lad is £#%&!ing brilliant. 2 goals today and heavily involved in their fourth. His touch, decision making, weight of pass etc all excellent.
Great game, ref letting most things go and minimal diving. Miss watching this type of football.

Unread 07-04-2023, 07:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Bring him home, looks much better than Sancho...

Unread 07-04-2023, 07:30 PM
ZiggyStardust

That Sunderland player who gave away that pen in the very last few seconds

Most footballers really have rocks for brains

Unread 07-04-2023, 07:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

maddening isn't it. but tired legs and tired minds do some absolutely stupid things.

Unread 07-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Vedder

Couple of kick ups in his own half and then a lovely weighted pass for Jack Clarke who smashed it over. He was taking the piss at times

Unread 08-04-2023, 09:43 AM
Coracao

PL loan next season. Somewhere like Brighton would be a decent loan.

Unread 08-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Dr Stranger

Saw a bit of that game yesterday. He’s streets ahead in terms of technical ability. Confidence is growing. He’s VERY lightweight though. Gets @#%&!ted a lot, but always seems to bounce back up. The physical side of the league will be doing him the world of good.

Yes, Premier League loan at a top half club next season.

Unread 08-04-2023, 09:49 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Saw a bit of that game yesterday. He’s streets ahead in terms of technical ability. Confidence is growing. He’s VERY lightweight though. Gets @#%&!ted a lot, but always seems to bounce back up. The physical side of the league will be doing him the world of good.

Yes, Premier League loan at a top half club next season.
Biggest thing that impressed me is his decision making. He passes when he should be passing. Even if he’s got a shot on, the better opportunity to score would be to pass it and he does.

I don’t know if it’s the pace of the championship but he also looked very quick and very agile, can play across the front three. If they decide to bin Sancho I’d keep him next season otherwise a load move like you said would be very good for his development

Unread 08-04-2023, 10:18 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Biggest thing that impressed me is his decision making. He passes when he should be passing. Even if he’s got a shot on, the better opportunity to score would be to pass it and he does.

I don’t know if it’s the pace of the championship but he also looked very quick and very agile, can play across the front three. If they decide to bin Sancho I’d keep him next season otherwise a load move like you said would be very good for his development
Spoke to my Sunderland season ticket holding mate a few days ago, he said he'd tailed off big style in recent weeks, and had concluded he wasn't United quality after being pretty enthused earlier in the season. I'll see what he thinks after the 4-4 thriller.

Unread 08-04-2023, 10:58 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Spoke to my Sunderland season ticket holding mate a few days ago, he said he'd tailed off big style in recent weeks, and had concluded he wasn't United quality after being pretty enthused earlier in the season. I'll see what he thinks after the 4-4 thriller.
The commentators said he just came back from a groin injury?

He is also only 20, he will be inconsistent, it’s what youngsters do. The important think is he is clearly talented and works hard . Hopefully he reaches his potential.

Playing in a dead Sunderland team doesn’t help.

Unread 08-04-2023, 12:18 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:

You meant to say s*** did'nt you.

Unread 08-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The commentators said he just came back from a groin injury?

He is also only 20, he will be inconsistent, it’s what youngsters do. The important thing is he is clearly talented and works hard . Hopefully he reaches his potential.

Playing in a dead Sunderland team doesn’t help.

Unread 10-04-2023, 07:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

His performance against Cardiff today

He’s a wonderful footballer and still only 20
Going to have a big impact next season

Unread 10-04-2023, 07:40 PM
dunk

He’ll have a big impact next season, but out on loan.

Send him to Middlesbrough if they get promoted imo.

Unread 11-04-2023, 01:58 AM
goldfinger II

Quote:
His performance against Cardiff today

He’s a wonderful footballer and still only 20
Going to have a big impact next season

https://youtu.be/Vl_9dqQW-1A
That pull-back around the 45 second mark

Unread 11-04-2023, 01:42 PM
dunk

Unread 11-04-2023, 02:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Should be taking Pellestri's place next season...

Unread 11-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
That's why Im hoping he's not sent out on loan again next Season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Should be taking Pellestri's place next season...
Or better still have both of those exciting players competing for a 1st team place
Closed Thread