United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-01-2023, 06:43 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s strange pal, because Weghorst cost £#%&! all, and you said we were a laughing stock for signing him, and called him and absolute slug after his first game

Unread 27-01-2023, 10:43 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Only player I have a problem with is the Eredivise Albrighton, probably because he’s absolutely shite and cost 90m. Why do you think he’s been getting pelters lately from the media and social media? Because he’s a good player?
You’re spot on. If the media and social media think he’s not a good player then he clearly isn’t ……

Unread 27-01-2023, 11:28 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s strange pal, because Weghorst cost £#%&! all, and you said we were a laughing stock for signing him, and called him and absolute slug after his first game
And have since praised him, I’m all aboard the weggy express train pal. He is a slug mind. Not false is it? And we are a laughing stock in the transfer market

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
You’re spot on. If the media and social media think he’s not a good player then he clearly isn’t ……
no but people are clearly noticing that he’s been shit.

Unread 28-01-2023, 12:14 AM
dunk

Unread 28-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Jethro

Forcing a move on twitter

Unread 28-01-2023, 10:46 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Forcing a move on twitter
relevant

Unread 28-01-2023, 11:35 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
And have since praised him, I’m all aboard the weggy express train pal. He is a slug mind. Not false is it? And we are a laughing stock in the transfer market

no but people are clearly noticing that he’s been shit.

What?

Unread 28-01-2023, 11:57 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

What?
Yeah I’m not having that. We signed Martinez for £50m and Eriksen on a free, and while we paid a lot for Antony, as has been said before we’ve paid for the player he will become. And tbh he’s been a good signing so far, and will only get better.

Last summer was our best window in years.

edit - and Malacia, who while he hasn’t set the world alight has been pretty £#%&!ing solid business for 15 mil or whatever it was.

Unread 28-01-2023, 12:04 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

What?
We're not dropping money on completely random targets maybe? That's successful I guess.
Closed Thread