United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2015, 07:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Porto gonna Porto

Yep. I remember when they signed him and Alex Sandro for big fees thinking they might be taking a risk. Danilo was 18m euros. But they've made over a 50% profit on him. I wonder if they've become more focused with making money than creating a team, mind.

Btw, Bosingwa. What a joke he turned out to be

And, er, Anderson

Unread 01-04-2015, 11:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

And, er, Anderson

Unread 01-04-2015, 11:16 PM
gbmufc

Coleman swap for Januzzi doin the rounds. so thats the right back sorted. Hummels at CB and Alves at left back. De Jong and an other for midfield. Walcott on the left for De Maria. De maria swap for Cavani or Zaltan. Job done

Unread 01-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Coleman swap for Januzzi doin the rounds. so thats the right back sorted. Hummels at CB and Alves at left back. De Jong and an other for midfield. Walcott on the left for De Maria. De maria swap for Canavahli. Job done

Unread 01-04-2015, 11:25 PM
saffers

I'd never swap janners for coleman.

Imagine losing rafael and januzaj. For seamus coleman, as decent as he is.....

Rafael given a raw deal tbf. But at least its more acceptable with it being lvg. I was absolutely disgusted last year when there were rumours going round about moyes and 'fizzer' giving rafa regular rollickings and wanting to bomb him out last summer.

Unread 01-04-2015, 11:53 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Coleman swap for Januzzi doin the rounds. so thats the right back sorted. Hummels at CB and Alves at left back. De Jong and an other for midfield. Walcott on the left for De Maria. De maria swap for Cavani or Zaltan. Job done

Unread 02-04-2015, 01:37 AM
waynes ear's

Vidal

Unread 02-04-2015, 02:04 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I'd never swap janners for coleman.

Imagine losing rafael and januzaj. For seamus coleman, as decent as he is.....

Rafael given a raw deal tbf. But at least its more acceptable with it being lvg. I was absolutely disgusted last year when there were rumours going round about moyes and 'fizzer' giving rafa regular rollickings and wanting to bomb him out last summer.
Its the reliance on injury prone never will be's like Rafael that hold us back, time to go.

Unread 02-04-2015, 07:26 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Its the reliance on injury prone never will be's like Rafael that hold us back, time to go.
Word

Unread 02-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Red Al

Quote:

Don't think we need to spend money or wages on alves as shaw,rojo,blind and even Blackett can all do a job a LB so we are covered there for now
Walcott deffo not he's to inconsistent even for arsenal
Lest get the right back,box to box MF and CB sorted this summer first

Unread 02-04-2015, 08:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Don't think we need to spend money or wages on alves as shaw,rojo,blind and even Blackett can all do a job a LB so we are covered there for now
Shaw "do a job" we bought him for 27 million. He's a proper left back, had no luck this year but he should be grand long term.

Unread 02-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Dani Alves is a right back

A world famous, best in his position for about a decade right back for Barcelona

& he would only cost wages. As he's on a free.

Aside from that... top post pal.

Unread 02-04-2015, 08:54 AM
dunk

Nigel de Jong and Dani Alves?

And here I was looking forward to the building of a hungry, young, dynamic team/squad that could grow together

£#%&! them 2 old money grabbing £#%&!ers. Don't want them here at all. Especially de Jong as he's shit and a £#%&!ing dirty @#%&!.

Have we learned nothing from Milan ffs :shakehead:

As for Alves 'only costing wages' I'm sure he'll be wanting North of £250k a week to come to England, so that isn't a bargain by any stretch.

Unread 02-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nigel de Jong and Dani Alves?

And here I was looking forward to the building of a hungry, young, dynamic team/squad that could grow together

£#%&! them 2 old money grabbing £#%&!ers. Don't want them here at all. Especially de Jong as he's shit and a £#%&!ing dirty @#%&!.

Have we learned nothing from Milan ffs :shakehead:

As for Alves 'only costing wages' I'm sure he'll be wanting North of £250k a week to come to England, so that isn't a bargain by any stretch.
This.

nothing against them as players (except De Jong) but they're stop gaps and We don't need that at this point. that's a January or last minute summer couple of signings.

Unread 02-04-2015, 09:49 AM
Neo

IMO the priorities are a centre-back who can lead and organise the defence, as well as play out from the back, and a right-back who can link in intricate triangles, beat a man, and provide excellent deliveries from the flank.

Hummels is definitely my first-choice for the centre-back role, but I've got no idea who fills the right-back position. Clyne and Coleman are the names being linked, but I'm not sure if either are good enough, tbh.

The media are reporting that we're after a central midfielder and a wide attacker, too. Not sure if either are priorities, but in a fantasy world we'd sign Pogba and Griezmann. Looks like we're going after the cheaper option of Depay though; not sure where that will leave Di Maria and Januzaj.

The most important signing we can make this summer is obviously getting De Gea signed up on a fat new contract.

Unread 02-04-2015, 09:56 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
IMO the priorities are a centre-back who can lead and organise the defence, as well as play out from the back, and a right-back who can link in intricate triangles, beat a man, and provide excellent deliveries from the flank.

Hummels is definitely my first-choice for the centre-back role, but I've got no idea who fills the right-back position. Clyne and Coleman are the names being linked, but I'm not sure if either are good enough, tbh.

The media are reporting that we're after a central midfielder and a wide attacker, too. Not sure if either are priorities, but in a fantasy world we'd sign Pogba and Griezmann. Looks like we're going after the cheaper option of Depay though; not sure where that will leave Di Maria and Januzaj.

The most important signing we can make this summer is obviously getting De Gea signed up on a fat new contract.
What the £#%&!?!

Unread 02-04-2015, 09:57 AM
dunk

I think a wide attacker to add pace and goals is as important as any other player we sign tbh.

As is a centre forward with pace.

Unread 02-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Coracao

Virtually every position is a priority. I'm not sure what some have been watching this season

Unread 02-04-2015, 10:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Virtually every position is a priority. I'm not sure what some have been watching this season

I'm deffo of the opinion that we want another 6/7 in and 10 out tbh.

Unread 02-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What the £#%&!?!
I was of the opinion that it was essential, but Herrera's return to favour surely must mean he's a regular starter. He's tenacious, energetic and scores goals, which is exactly what we've needed in midfield for years.

Would be nice to get another top centre-mid to play alongside him, but there are other areas of the squad that need reinforcing first IMO.
Closed Thread