United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-01-2021, 07:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Shocking how he was f***ed in the summer and now the winter window.

He's had moyes level backing compared to Jose first few windows.
Still time for woowar to do something, not that I am holding my breath.

Unread 13-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Vida_15

my only real criticism of Ole and the staff come down to making changes...sometimes it seems like he's a little slow to do that when it's obvious that the plan isn't working or a player is struggling on the pitch to do his job

Unread 16-01-2021, 10:08 AM
Hyman_Roth

Lego teeth is team ole. Will ignore the obvs response to that. Team rashers too.

https://www.calameo.com/read/0044497...d=1ovLe4iWW6ua

The bigger question is why was I reading the rats programme?

Page 4

Last edited by Hyman_Roth; 16-01-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Unread 16-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Lego teeth is team ole. Will ignore the obvs response to that. Team rashers too.

https://www.calameo.com/read/0044497...d=1ovLe4iWW6ua

The bigger question is why was I reading the rats programme?

Page 4
They have given Ole superb backing on and off the pitch... big investment on the team

Tell your new mate we know a backhanded compliment when we see one.

Unread 16-01-2021, 06:28 PM
20LEgend1999

Unread 16-01-2021, 06:31 PM
dunk

If only wed start winning games the critics on here could leave him alone

Unread 16-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Baron

Bit embarrassing for those big dogs to be slapped by Ole, rolls in with his zero European Cups, no fawning over his tactical nous, yet hes done better. Im nervous & not fully convinced, but Im massively impressed by whats hes done. Im absolutely onboard with what he wants to happen. Exciting football, risks, winning rather than shitting the bed. Hes a Red & no question. Im just not an acolyte... yet. Maybe the Diallo signing will tip the level. I love his adherence to youth, attacking kids at that.

Unread 16-01-2021, 07:18 PM
Reg Holdsworth

Valencia, Young, Jones & Smalling.

Look at those 4 words in tandem and let them sink in. Ole dismantled that core...he should have a statue just for that.

Unread 16-01-2021, 07:20 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Bit embarrassing for those big dogs to be slapped by Ole, rolls in with his zero European Cups, no fawning over his tactical nous, yet hes done better. Im nervous & not fully convinced, but Im massively impressed by whats hes done. Im absolutely onboard with what he wants to happen. Exciting football, risks, winning rather than shitting the bed. Hes a Red & no question. Im just not an acolyte... yet. Maybe the Diallo signing will tip the level. I love his adherence to youth, attacking kids at that.
Always happens. That new manager bounce. Wait until he's been here a couple of years....

Unread 16-01-2021, 07:21 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg Holdsworth View Post
Valencia, Young, Jones & Smalling.

Look at those 4 words in tandem and let them sink in. Ole dismantled that core...he should have a statue just for that.
Considering his first bit of business was binning Fellani, I've been on board ever since