United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:11 PM
keano's love

Default Berbatov vs Roma

Berbatov apparently walked out of spurs dressing room after being subbed during half time. Ramos not too happy about that.

looks like the lad is doing everything he can to come to united.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
Berbatov apparently walked out of spurs dressing room after being subbed during half time. Ramos not too happy about that.

looks like the lad is doing everything he can to come to united.
Yep, just what we need.......another 'slapped arse' @#%&!.

Them two will make a great pairing.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:15 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yep, just what we need.......another 'slapped arse' @#%&!.

Them two will make a great pairing.
When the shoes on the other foot, its a tough one. At the end of the day surely we should want all our targets kicking up shit if their dream moved to us was barred by their current club.....

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:17 PM
marlo stansfield

i dont want berbatov at all tbh.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
When the shoes on the other foot, its a tough one. At the end of the day surely we should want all our targets kicking up shit if their dream moved to us was barred by their current club.....
i dont know this as fact, but i would wage that his dream move is not to play for United......

Its to tip up, earn a whack of cash and a Loreal contract then £#%&! off like the rest of the modern day footballers.

Now Defoe is the type of player that dreams of United...

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Sparky***

There's another one we can boo along with Ronaldo and Henry when he gets here.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:20 PM
keano's love

Quote:
i dont know this as fact, but i would wage that his dream move is not to play for United......

Its to tip up, earn a whack of cash and a Loreal contract then £#%&! off like the rest of the modern day footballers.

but so does kevin doyle. who the £#%&! wants him to play for united though.

berbatov is made for united.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
i dont want berbatov at all tbh.
you will love him once he is here.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:21 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love

you will love him once he is here.
yep id love him once he is in india which is far from manchester.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Ether

If to play for United was his 'dream move', why did he turn us down a couple of years ago? £#%&!ing slapped arse @#%&!, hope to £#%&! we don't sign him and he rots on Spurs' bench this season.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

no shit

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:24 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
If to play for United was his 'dream move', why did he turn us down a couple of years ago? £#%&!ing slapped arse @#%&!, hope to £#%&! we don't sign him and he rots on Spurs' bench this season.
we didnt want him enough apparantly.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
no shit
Huge waste of money IMO...

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:27 PM
dodger

The more I see him the less I like him. Apparently he sulked his way through the 45 mins he did play. No thanks.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

let's all hope we don't sign him and he's a big success eh.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
The mreo I see him the less I like him. Apparently he sulked his way through the 45 mins he did play. No thanks.
He's the white Anelka

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Huge waste of money IMO...
bit early to say one way or another imo

i'd like thank Spurs for allowing his 2 year trial - which he has passed with flying colours

training isn't as cheap as it used to be

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
let's all hope we don't sign him and he's a big success eh.
Haven't you been saying you won't support Ronaldo this season because of what he's done and you'd rather he was sold? But you want us to sign this slapped arse Berbs because he might be a success and score a few goals? £#%&! that, we don't need this kind of @#%&! at the club no matter how good he is.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Haven't you been saying you won't support Ronaldo this season because of what he's done and you'd rather he was sold? But you want us to sign this slapped arse Berbs because he might be a success and score a few goals? £#%&! that, we don't need this kind of @#%&! at the club no matter how good he is.
No, I haven't said that, i've said he's treated the club and its fans like shit, I think he's a @#%&! and think we should've sold him. I'll always support the shirt and will again this season, just don't have any specific support for Ronnie at the moment. Of course this may change. As far as i know Berbatov hasn't spent an entire summer trying to engineera move away from United to another club.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Ether, ffs. Stop going around pointing out people's hypocrisy and just boo mindlessly, will you?

You'll have your top red pass revoked at this rate.

Unread 11-08-2008, 03:38 PM
marlo stansfield

so ronaldo is a @#%&! for acting the way he is while "berb" who has been not even trying in pre season games and storming out of dressing rooms is the ideal player for us.
Closed Thread