United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Terry Silver

Default Re: Sir Alex Ferguson faces ban over comments made about referee

Maybe, with the better view afforded to Fergie up in the stands, he'll finally cotton on that our midfield is £#%&!ed.

Unread 03-03-2011, 01:47 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Maybe, with the better view afforded to Fergie up in the stands, he'll finally cotton on that our midfield is £#%&!ed.

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Unread 03-03-2011, 05:57 AM
borsuk

siege mentality here we come

hope they fine him and the club pays it again just to piss them off

Unread 03-03-2011, 07:13 AM
believe

I did see it coming tbh

Unread 03-03-2011, 08:46 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

It's ok for every manager & his dog to accuse Refs of favouring Man United after every single game we play,
This is a great point. So many managers do this so they are basically accusing the ref of cheating for United. Of course the managers who say it would deny they mean that say they the refs get caught up in it and end up favouring United but you can clearly see what they mean when they say it.

Unread 03-03-2011, 09:02 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
MUTV should tell the FA to £#%&! off.

If they try and ban the manager, take them to court. Last time I checked, we had freedom of speech in this country.
Where did you check? America has it, we don't and never have had.

Unread 03-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Pop

Whatever would the FA and English gutterpress do without Utd?

Unread 03-03-2011, 09:33 AM
red @rmy

Quote:

yhgr

Unread 03-03-2011, 09:36 AM
HERTS_RED

It's not just utd games this season - The standard of refereeing across the whole league has been disgraceful this season, £#%&! the clubs paying off refs wouldn't surprise me if they've got their own betting ring, @#%&!s

Unread 03-03-2011, 09:55 AM
Redordead

Whilst I agree with most of the points, I think had SAF acknowledged that rooney was lucky from the beginning, rather than the frankly embarrassing the ref is there to make decisions answer, we would have more sympathy.

There was a karma thing about Rooney all upset and sprawled on the floor and a club getting away with it.( imagine Liverpool and gerrard in our position we would be loving it )

Consistent reffing and a panel who look at some incidents, regardless of refs decisions is all thats needed.

He will use this to galvanize the players.

Simple fact is though we are an under strength team and shouldnt be near winning anything this year, its down to other teams £#%&!ing up, i just hope we can hold on take 19 and spend some dough in the summer , a midfield would be nice.

Unread 03-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Whilst I agree with most of the points, I think had SAF acknowledged that rooney was lucky from the beginning, rather than the frankly embarrassing the ref is there to make decisions answer, we would have more sympathy.

There was a karma thing about Rooney all upset and sprawled on the floor and a club getting away with it.( imagine Liverpool and gerrard in our position we would be loving it )

Consistent reffing and a panel who look at some incidents, regardless of refs decisions is all thats needed.

He will use this to galvanize the players.

Simple fact is though we are an under strength team and shouldnt be near winning anything this year, its down to other teams £#%&!ing up, i just hope we can hold on take 19 and spend some dough in the summer , a midfield would be nice.
nobody is asking for sympathy. just the right to call the ref a @#%&! without the FA adding insult to injury.

Unread 03-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead

Mental.

As uninspiring as the side is, the defence is the best in Europe for a kick off.

Nani's possibly player of the season. Berbatov's the league's leading scorer. Everyone else in the side is a full international with a plethora of experience.

If you look at some of the shite that has won stuff in the last decade you'll excuse me for thinking Fergie's working with scraps.

As for the supposed ban, it wont happen.

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:34 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

the amount of shit others involved in football say and get away with

ryan babel's twitter
avram grants contract nonsense
dave whelan accusing united bias the other day
pretty much every shit manager we come up against

@#%&!s the lot of them

Unread 03-03-2011, 12:42 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Whole systems a joke.

He should just do "yes/no" interviews and £#%&! off after 2 minutes.

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Captain Marvel

Quote:
and discuss with our first choice back 4.

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:16 PM
armchair

If referees just refereed based on incidents happening in a game rather than incidents happened in another game or nationality of a player or their judgement of what's going on in a players mind then the game would be better off.

The name, reputation or history of a player doesn't make something a foul or not and yet that's how the fa seem to work. Oh we made a bad call in the last game, let's even it up in this one - just compounds things.

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Time For Heroes

He'll probably be happy with a two game ban, means he won't have to shake hands with @#%&! Kenny and 'rat face press darling' anyway.

Unread 03-03-2011, 02:43 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
He'll probably be happy with a two game ban, means he won't have to shake hands with @#%&! Kenny and 'rat face press darling' anyway.
he's got a suspended 2 match ban so it'll be 4 afaik

Unread 03-03-2011, 05:40 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs down Ferie charged - nation stunned

He's been charged with improper conduct. (according to 'sources' - Oliver Kay)

There's a huge shock.
Closed Thread