United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:18 AM
red red robbo

Unhappy Think it might be all over for Saha now

"the Frenchman claiming he was not fit enough even to attend Manchester United's end-of-season dinner."

Link

Had a doctors note to say he couldn't attend because he couldn't drive

FFS man what kind of a £#%&!ing puff are you

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:20 AM
koppas

I honestly can't believe that. FFS.

El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
"the Frenchman claiming he was not fit enough even to attend Manchester United's end-of-season dinner."

Link

Had a doctors note to say he couldn't attend because he couldn't drive

FFS man what kind of a £#%&!ing puff are you
he's toast. i heard Utd didn't play him towards the end of the season because they didn't want him getting injured, as they want to sell him. nft.

Terry Silver

Did the note also explain he was too unfit to call a cab?

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:21 AM
carlosartorial

Submitted a doctors note.

I'd have invited Henrik instead to piss him off.

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Submitted a doctors note.

I'd have invited Henrik instead to piss him off.

Toodle pip Louis.

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:22 AM
puressence

the mans a total @#%&!

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:24 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
he's toast. i heard Utd didn't play him towards the end of the season because they didn't want him getting injured, as they want to sell him. nft.
According to the article fergie keeps putting him in the team but he cries off at the last minute.

A great striker when he can be arsed, but with and attitude like that he should go and join Onree at the arse

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:39 AM
dodger

Unfit for our great club. Bye Louis.

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Terry Silver

"We have just won the title and I want to stay at the club to help us win more championships."

He played no part in the WINNING of the title. Titles are not won before Christmas, and this @#%&! clearly didn't have the bottle for the fight.

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

How much is he worth and who can we replace him with?

I seem to remember him scoring some important goal this year... In fact i think it's fair to say that he finally hit top form.

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:44 AM
MUFC One Love

Could have been a great player but he doesn't have the bottle. £#%&! off Louis, I'd rather keep Smith than him, at least he has heart and will never let you down.

Unread 16-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Could have been a great player but he doesn't have the bottle. £#%&! off Louis, I'd rather keep Smith than him, at least he has heart and will never let you down.
As I stated before, Smith coming back from an horrific injury was desperate to play back in August at about 40% fitness.

Saha, the soft @#%&!, refuses to play even when given the all clear by doctors.

He had a great first half to the season, but as soon as the pressure came he £#%&!ed off.

Unread 16-05-2007, 10:30 AM
El Calafate

Thumbs down Can't sell him, if he's injured.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Louis Saha will play no part in Saturday's FA Cup final, a game which can be seen live on Sky Sports 1.

The France international has been struggling with a combination of knee and hamstring problems and he has now joined the definite absentee list for the Wembley showpiece.

A scan on Monday confirmed that the injury-plagued front man will not be fit to figure, with news of his unavailability coming on the back of captain Gary Neville being ruled out by the necessity for ankle surgery.

Ferguson has reportedly grown exasperated by Saha's injury problems this term and while his absence has come as no surprise, it will likely only heighten speculation with regards his future.

"Louis is out," said Ferguson.

"He picked up the knee injury in Milan and we did another scan on Monday to identify the problem for clearly.

"With Louis now, it is a matter of deciding what to do next. We will be making a decision next week but we are considering an operation."

nft.

Unread 16-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Whalefish

Depends how serious the op is but I'd say once he goes under the knife any hope - that some have - of selling him has reduced quite significantly.

Unread 16-05-2007, 10:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Depends how serious the op is but I'd say once he goes under the knife any hope - that some have - of selling him has reduced quite significantly.
Yup, we'll be left with him for another season on the treatment table. Must have his arse imprinted on it by now.

Unread 16-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yup, we'll be left with him for another season on the treatment table. Must have his arse imprinted on it by now.
I bet he's best mates with Ole and Smith. That's not a reference to them both spending time on the treatment table either. Two players who for one reason and another are/were desperate to play for Utd despite suffering serious injuries.

Unread 16-05-2007, 10:45 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Can we retire him and pick up the insurance?

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Fountz

Default Keep it quiet and don't mention it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Stick a note on him that says

[SIZE="5"]FOR SALE.

ALL OFFERS WELCOME.

[SIZE="1"]*sold as seen

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:25 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
"With Louis now, it is a matter of deciding what to do next. We will be making a decision next week but we are considering an operation."
I'd start on his brain.
Closed Thread