United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2014, 08:54 AM
sa7

Can't wait to see this @#%&! suffering the ignominy of "proudly" leading out his team at The Britannia in his first game as Stoke manager.

Unread 03-10-2014, 09:09 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Can't wait to see this @#%&! suffering the ignominy of "proudly" leading out his team at The Britannia in his first game as Stoke manager.
Harsh on Hughesie tbh.

Unread 03-10-2014, 03:13 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
will he £#%&!. he'll be doing nightclub tours with howard from the halifax adverts.

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:05 AM
Felch

“If I was to be asked about the profession of football and to define a footballer I would say ‘Steven Gerrard’ in every capacity.

“In how he trains, how he works, how he handles the media. The respect he shows for a manager, how he performs, his humility in everything he does is incredible, really.”

"It was so refreshing to see that cleverness and brightness. And that’s why I did it because I felt he could add something to our game at that point.

Rodgers went on to add: “It is just the feeling in the game you get as a coach and manager.

“I never came into the game thinking that was what I was going to do, but see the game develop. There are some things you do plan in your mind but there are intuitive things that can help the team."

They beat West Brom 2-1.

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:09 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felch
“If I was to be asked about the profession of football and to define a footballer I would say ‘Steven Gerrard’ in every capacity.
I'd go Milligan, Cleese, Everett. Sessions

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Jethro

Definitely £#%&!s into his own mouth does Brenton

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I'd go Milligan, Cleese, Everett. Sessions
Penrice.

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:18 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:24 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Love the way he deals with direct criticism of his set up/tactics/purchases (not that he gets much) - 'It is exactly as I have foreseen and foretold' as though his predicting they'd be shite (which he didn't) in some way shows his super natural powers of prophesy

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:30 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:

“In how he trains, how he works, how he handles the media. The respect he shows for a manager, how he performs, his humility in everything he does is incredible, really.”

"It was so refreshing to see that cleverness and brightness. And that’s why I did it because I felt he could add something to our game at that point.

Rodgers went on to add: “It is just the feeling in the game you get as a coach and manager.

I never came into the game thinking that was what I was going to do, but see the game develop. There are some things you do plan in your mind but there are intuitive things that can help the team."

They beat West Brom 2-1.
All Hail Brenton........Caesar, Christ, Shankley.

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

With his disgusting stub hands.

Unread 06-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Zorg

Quote:
ffs

Unread 06-10-2014, 01:07 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

“In how he trains, how he works, how he handles the media. The respect he shows for a manager, how he performs, his [SIZE="7"]humility in everything he does is incredible, really.”

“I never came into the game thinking that was what I was going to do, but see the game develop. There are some things you do plan in your mind but there are intuitive things that can help the team."

They beat West Brom 2-1.

Unread 10-10-2014, 08:04 PM
ZiggyStardust

Talking

Unread 10-10-2014, 08:22 PM
Switching Off

Took me a minute, but once you see him

Unread 10-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Zorg

He even looks a smug @#%&! there. I bet the others hated him.

Unread 10-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Crumps

£#%&!ing Admiral Ackbar eyes.

Unread 10-10-2014, 08:26 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He even looks a smug @#%&! there. I bet the others hated him.
the one next to him is doing a

Unread 10-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Crumps

Unread 10-10-2014, 08:48 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Closed Thread