United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
probably because he £#%&!ing hates you and think you're a #@&%!

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:53 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Thats what i'm thinking, so my hate list now consists of:

Gypsum
Sullers
Believe
No Fun

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
holier than thou? i disagree jackie boy - quite vehemently.

i do have a kettle though. have you got gypsy blood?
i'm not having a go (i am really). you just always seem to post things like the above and 'keep buying stuff' etc when somebody's asking what brand of prosthetic clunge feels most realistic etc.

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:55 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
You're in a seperate VIP list forza.

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i'm not having a go (i am really). you just always seem to post things like the above and 'keep buying stuff' etc when somebody's asking what brand of prosthetic clunge feels most realistic etc.
What's your problem with Gypsers? Everytime he posts something you're on his back. Leave it out mate.

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:57 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I'm now a resident of M22, should I turn up at the health centre with by balls out ready to be cupped or do I have to make an appointment.

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy dunlop
what's your problem with gypsers? everytime he posts something you're on his back. Leave it out mate.
yhpm.

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:58 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I'm now a resident of M22, should I turn up at the health centre with by balls out ready to be cupped or do I have to make an appointment.
Appointment only, where you moved to BRL? Fred meet in the yew tree tonight?

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
yhpm.
cc me in mate.

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:59 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Gypsum despises that sedantary lifestyles and unabashed consumerism us non-ex-pats exhibit.

I kept my recent acquisition of an gold-plated ivory backscratcher to myself in case he disapproved.

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Gypsum despises that sedantary lifestyles and unabashed consumerism us non-ex-pats exhibit.

I kept my recent acquisition of an gold-plated ivory backscratcher to myself in case he disapproved.
is it true he just sits in on a spanish beach all day in pants made of vines?

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:03 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
is it true he just sits in on a spanish beach all day in pants made of vines?
Yup. Then he goes for a run, has a little sleep, does a bit of gesticulating and has tapas.

It's a great life tbf.

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:06 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Appointment only, where you moved to BRL? Fred meet in the yew tree tonight?
I'm on the didsbury side, I'm not even sure which pub the Yew Tree is. I have been known to have the odd pint in the small den of iniquity that is the Crown. I'm afraid I'm off to the missus brothers birthday thingy the night.

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
neither of those posts exhibit a holier than thou attitude duck-egg. i'll endeavor to use one in a few future ones so you can spot the difference.

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
neither of those posts exhibit a holier than thou attitude duck-egg. i'll endeavor to use one in a few future ones so you can spot the difference.
like it.

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
they do, it's like you're telling us you're superior. i bet you own an apple mac, too.

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
they do, it's like you're telling us you're superior. i bet you own an apple mac, too.
you're not wrong*

*you are.

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:26 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
I'm on the didsbury side, I'm not even sure which pub the Yew Tree is. I have been known to have the odd pint in the small den of iniquity that is the Crown. I'm afraid I'm off to the missus brothers birthday thingy the night.
The Crown in Northenden?

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Quote:
The Crown in Northenden?
You see BRL? You see what your wishy washy answer has done now?

Unread 08-06-2010, 01:30 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
The Crown in Northenden?
Yep, the tiny little villains pub where the boddies is 2 quid a pint and they have the football on an old CRT tele. It does a job when I can't be arsed with going in to Didsbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
You see BRL? You see what your wishy washy answer has done now?
sorry
Closed Thread