Watched it all. Fat unfunny @#%&!.

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Sloppy

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Mark Corrigan

:megacringe:

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:20 PM
believe

i hate this @#%&! with a passion. how come his head is still growing.

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:23 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Some right miserable @#%&!s on here, yes hes not comic genius but hes £#%&!ing harmless fun...a league of their own was pretty good and so was gavin and stacey.

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Patrick Stewart £#%&!ed that up regally

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:24 PM
naes_sean

:shakehead:

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Zorg

Is it me or was Patrick Stewart reading some scripted jokes and not happy about it?

In any case, Corden is just continuing the current trend for British so-called 'comedians' who aren't actually funny. See Michael MacIntyre, and that blond #@&%! off Mock the Week. Not a natural comedy bone among them.

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Patrick Stewart £#%&!ed that up regally
i was actually cringing watching that, seemed a bit classless and uncalled for (although corden is an annoying git). was the old bugger pissed?

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Is it me or was Patrick Stewart reading some scripted jokes and not happy about it?

In any case, Corden is just continuing the current trend for British so-called 'comedians' who aren't actually funny. See Michael MacIntyre, and that blond #@&%! off Mock the Week. Not a natural comedy bone among them.
he is shocking

i thought mcintyre was quite funny at first but think he is garbage now. they all go the same way. start off with a bit of originality then same old mainstream shite

Unread 09-06-2010, 01:56 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
he is shocking

i thought mcintyre was quite funny at first but think he is garbage now. they all go the same way. start off with a bit of originality then same old mainstream shite
But thats exactly what they are mainstream entertainers/comedians....mcintyre, ant n dec, dermot o'leary, james corden never going to be geniuses but do some good stuff and some shit stuff

Unread 09-06-2010, 02:00 PM
believe

You don't mind comedians going shit over time because thats life but what annoys most people is the @#%&!s like Kay and Corden who use their fame to get involved in any kind of shit they can whilst still constantly being unfunny.

Unread 09-06-2010, 02:04 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You don't mind comedians going shit over time because thats life but what annoys most people is the @#%&!s like Kay and Corden who use their fame to get involved in any kind of shit they can whilst still constantly being unfunny.
Spot on. I happen to think James Corden is absolute shit but I wouldn't mind him so much if he didn't appear on £#%&!ing everything going.

I don't like Michael McIntyre either but he's easy to avoid as he only does a bit of telly and his live shows.

Unread 09-06-2010, 02:11 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Spot on. I happen to think James Corden is absolute shit but I wouldn't mind him so much if he didn't appear on £#%&!ing everything going.
Great News Jaff

Quote:
James Corden's World Cup Live

After every ITV1 evening match, James Corden's World Cup Live will be hosting the ultimate summer long party, celebrating the colour and fun of the World Cup. Every night James Corden will be joined by celebrity guests, a World Cup legend, a studio full of fans, his friends and family, and his very own human World Cup Wall Chart. The show will also feature exclusive interviews with some of the biggest names in English football, as well as regular updates of what's really going on in the England camp.

It’s exactly what fans are…loud and very proud. COME ON ENGLAND!
Can't wait for that

Unread 09-06-2010, 02:13 PM
jaffo

'ultimate summer long party'

Jesus £#%&!ing wept.

Unread 09-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Great News Jaff

Can't wait for that
Sun, fun and football related comedy hijinks. Plus some celebrities and stuff. What's not to like?
Closed Thread