United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2010, 08:20 PM
no fun

Default Re: Have you noticed that the majority of people who bedeck their houses with England flags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Had to do a bit of a tour of the Garden City yesterday evening. Heavily decked out in various flags. Royal Oak in particular was awash with them.

Gutted to see the last of the prefabs on Tuffley are being knocked down.
just been in the co-op in timperley and they are selling st george plastic cups, paper plates and napkins

was tempted, but decided to save up for a full kit with a captains armband

Unread 03-06-2010, 08:22 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Default Re: Have you noticed that the majority of people who bedeck their houses with England flags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Hot, posh and brainy too. Just my type
privileged you mean, the average oxbridge degree is worth about as much as a commission in the army . she'd be as vacuous as that hole that gonzo posted.

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Sloppy

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:18 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
do you class that has "going out"?

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:21 PM
dodger

Before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
After...the group stages

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:26 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
After...the group stages

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Sparky***

my mate is an AV technician and he's going to set up a massive outside big screen up in daventry for the england game on the 17th, he's praying that nothing goes wrong as he doesn't want to be lynched by 1,000 pissed up england fans if the tv goes off.

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:32 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
my mate is an AV technician and he's going to set up a massive outside big screen up in daventry for the england game on the 17th, he's praying that nothing goes wrong as he doesn't want to be lynched by 1,000 pissed up england fans if the tv goes off.
mental

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
mental
put your pink hat on and £#%&! off sweetcheeks.

Unread 07-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
I didn't politicise it, it was people like this who did:

If you're happy to be associated with that, by any margin, then please go ahead. I make my choice not to.
I'm not in the least bit concerned what happens in other countries, who has what flying or whether it's the £#%&!ing World Ice Skating championships. I don't fly any flags that @#%&!s like the above do.
Get a grip and stop knitting youghurt ffs!

Do you refuse to wear polo-shirts as well

Unread 07-06-2010, 02:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Just becasue you haven't got a £#%&!ing clue doesn't give you the right to lecture me on what I should or shouldn't be doing.
As I've said throught this thread, you go off and wave your shitty flag. I'm not going to. I don't like it.
If you're too thick to see the link and the representation I honestly couldn't give a £#%&! and I'm certainly not going to try to persuade you otherwise.

What I can't see is why you've have a problem with me not doing it or my reasons thereof. Unless you're just another @#%&! of course.
you come across part algerian tbh

Unread 07-06-2010, 02:22 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you come across part algerian tbh
Does that disqualify me from carrying any flags?

Unread 07-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Just becasue you haven't got a £#%&!ing clue doesn't give you the right to lecture me on what I should or shouldn't be doing.
As I've said throught this thread, you go off and wave your shitty flag. I'm not going to. I don't like it.
If you're too thick to see the link and the representation I honestly couldn't give a £#%&! and I'm certainly not going to try to persuade you otherwise.

What I can't see is why you've have a problem with me not doing it or my reasons thereof. Unless you're just another @#%&! of course.
As I have said on this forum previously,the mother in law bought the little one 2 flags for my car which won't be seeing any action.

What I have a problem with is your inference that ANYBODY who does fly them is a Nazi

Posting pictures of a #@&%!ed @#%&! doing a fascist salute and implying that that is why you shouldn't have a flag

Every country has such idiots, but as pointed out by others, it doesn't stop other countries celebrating by flying their flags.

I happen to think that it is a perculiarly English trait which is down to a certain type of person desperately trying to be seen as 'right-on' and in doing so making an issue out of nothing

Unread 07-06-2010, 02:33 PM
denis lawless

guess who ?

Unread 07-06-2010, 02:34 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
As I have said on this forum previously,the mother in law bought the little one 2 flags for my car which won't be seeing any action.

What I have a problem with is your inference that ANYBODY who does fly them is a Nazi

Posting pictures of a #@&%!ed @#%&! doing a fascist salute and implying that that is why you shouldn't have a flag

Every country has such idiots, but as pointed out by others, it doesn't stop other countries celebrating by flying their flags.

I happen to think that it is a perculiarly English trait which is down to a certain type of person desperately trying to be seen as 'right-on' and in doing so making an issue out of nothing
I have inferred no such thing. Please find a post where I have suggested that anybody who flies the flag is a nazi.
When you fail to do that you can sit down and have a think about why you came to that assumption and maybe you can think a bit harder about everything in the future.
Closed Thread