United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2007, 09:38 AM
elephantstone

Default City in talks with Chris Coleman.

Thats about their level. I always thought he was half decent apparently he has a bigger boozing reputation than Howard Kendall!

Unread 17-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Unread 17-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

They should get Warnock in

But they will end up with Ranieri

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Actually I rate Coleman very highly, can't believe siddy would make a good sensible decision on this.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:14 AM
elephantstone

apparently wants to keep Barton if he gets the job

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:18 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
apparently wants to keep Barton if he gets the job
So he should, his psychotic personality aside he's their best player who they won't replace for thje fee he'd bring in. What Barton needs is a manger, which Pearce clearly wasn't.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Actually I rate Coleman very highly, can't believe siddy would make a good sensible decision on this.
you only like him cos hes welsh

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:21 AM
El Calafate

Coleman would be a good appointment for them. nft.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:23 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
So he should, his psychotic personality aside he's their best player who they won't replace for thje fee he'd bring in. What Barton needs is a manger, which Pearce clearly wasn't.
Pearce by all accounts was a shite manager who would talk about himself and his own experiences rather than telling the team what what to do and how to do it. Then he would stand in the managers technical area shouting and bawling whilst Match of the day and Sky TV would massage his ego by saying what a passionate and determined manager he is when technically he was well out of his depth.

BryanRobson'sLiver

Coleman was knocking off the wife of a deceased United Legend at one point wasn't he? Got nothing against him to be honest, he seems decent enough.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
you only like him cos hes welsh
I wondered how long that'd take. Used to get it all the time about Giggs, funnily enough that was more about him being good too.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:25 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Coleman was knocking off the wife of a deceased United Legend at one point wasn't he? Got nothing against him to be honest, he seems decent enough.
Alex Best?

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:27 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Alex Best?
Far be it from me to spread rumours or leave the forum and myself in legally actionable positions by posting a confirmation.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:29 AM
armchair

barton to newcastle

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:30 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
His missus had a private detective following him for 6 months. It was discovered when the detective was lurking about Fulhams hotels on away trips.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:30 AM
koppas

They are going to appoint a manager who got sacked from Fulham.

NFT

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
They are going to appoint a manager who got sacked from Fulham.

NFT
Lots of good managers get sacked by shithead boards. Coleman is a quality manager. Fulham will go down next season.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:36 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Lots of good managers get sacked by shithead boards. Coleman is a quality manager. Fulham will go down next season.
Agreed.

Sanchez got 5 points from 5 games (I think). I'm sure Coleman would've achieved that and then some.

I'm have no issue with Sanchez, just think Coleman was very unfairly dismissed.

I like him too. Did well with a shit side and not afraid to make big decisions.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Ed Sullivan

£#%&! coleman he's a @#%&!.

Rememeber how he acted like a slapped arse about us this year and mocked our support.

He suits city down to the ground, someone I can really hate - the big teethed moron.

Unread 17-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Thats about their level. I always thought he was half decent apparently he has a bigger boozing reputation than Howard Kendall!

That is what ended his playing career.
Closed Thread