United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:42 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Would take Tielemans like a f***ing shot for United. He's just going to get better and better. A bit Fabinho-esque. If United just signed him in the summer, the defence and attack would improve markedly imo.

Week after next? After the Milan 2nd leg?
21st March, few days after Milan second leg. Can see Rodgers playing a bit of second string if his injuries hold up, getting top 4 for him is the bigger prize.

We need pogba and The Scottish Player to come back soon. We will have to rotate somewhere . Think tuchels style of play works in our favour , martial will probably start as cavani is recovering from an injury . Maybe today is the day he puts in a performance .

Tbh we are at the point of the season where we just need three points and wins. Don’t care how we do it , just need the win

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Leicester have a pretty shit record against arsenal dont they
Beat them at the emirates didn’t they?

On the injuries, what’s happening there could easily happen to us, the schedule is asking fir huge injury problems and only Chelsea and City have the numbers to properly rest and rotate... fortunately Chelsea don’t and haven’t had the necessary management nous to this point to be an immediate threat. Absolutely gargantuan game today, probably even bigger than an FA Cup 4th round tie, a win would be an incredible boost

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Beat them at the emirates didn’t they?

On the injuries, what’s happening there could easily happen to us, the schedule is asking fir huge injury problems and only Chelsea and City have the numbers to properly rest and rotate... fortunately Chelsea don’t and haven’t had the necessary management nous to this point to be an immediate threat. Absolutely gargantuan game today, probably even bigger than an FA Cup 4th round tie, a win would be an incredible boost
Tbh outside of maybe shaw , Bruno and pogba, any injury in our team could be replaced easily be someone in the squad

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Tbh outside of maybe shaw , Bruno and pogba, any injury in our team could be replaced easily be someone in the squad
Shaw, Pogba, AWB, Bruno, Fred, The Scottish Player, Rashford, Maguire..

Take them 3-4 of them out for a stretch and we’d struggle, particularly the attacking players.

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Would take Tielemans like a £#%&!ing shot for United. He's just going to get better and better. A bit Fabinho-esque. If United just signed him in the summer, the defence and attack would improve markedly imo.

Week after next? After the Milan 2nd leg?
Yeah he’s a good player. Wasn’t he touted for us before he went to Leicester. He’d cost a £#%&!ing fortune though

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Shaw, Pogba, AWB, Bruno, Fred, The Scottish Player, Rashford, Maguire..

Take them 3-4 of them out for a stretch and we’d struggle, particularly the attacking players.
Maybe AWB and maguire , but Fred The Scottish Player are interchangeable. Obviously when all three Fred The Scottish Player and pogba are all out we will be in the shits , but take any team and remove their first three CMs and it will cause problems .

That being said keep Bruno fit and we have a chance to win any game. Martial just needs to find a bit of form , like I said I’m not fussed about the performance right now we just need wins. Even if they are 90 min winners in games we didn’t deserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Yeah he’s a good player. Wasn’t he touted for us before he went to Leicester. He’d cost a f***ing fortune though
Leicester signed him 2 years ago for 36 million (he had a release clause) . Naturally our recruitment team is inept and decided to not go for him.

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:55 PM
AK14

Quote:
Maybe AWB and maguire , but Fred The Scottish Player are interchangeable. Obviously when all three Fred The Scottish Player and pogba are all out we will be in the shits , but take any team and remove their first three CMs and it will cause problems .

That being said keep Bruno fit and we have a chance to win any game. Martial just needs to find a bit of form , like I said I’m not fussed about the performance right now we just need wins. Even if they are 90 min winners in games we didn’t deserve
No shit

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:55 PM
utd99

Don’t these morons know yet that their every little cheat is going to be caught by the cameras? Players that go down holding their heads when the replays show zero contact show themselves up massively. I can only assume they don’t care and have no pride. Embarrassing #@&%!s.

Ienacho is useless.

Unread 28-02-2021, 02:59 PM
dunk

Quote:

Numbers wise we’re ok, as are Leicester, it’s the drop off in quality that’s the killer.

Quote:
Leicester signed him 2 years ago for 36 million (he had a release clause) . Naturally our recruitment team is inept and decided to not go for him.
We were linked before he made the move to Leicester permanent and stories he was delaying because of interest, hoping to come here

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Good result for us , puts more pressure on Rodgers to play a weakened squad in the fa cup vs us and he had a few injuries .

Let’s get the 3 points vs Chelsea and open up a gap vs the team that’s 3rd. Games like these where we could open up gaps and capitalise on other teams dropping points was what fergie was brilliant at.

Hopefully one of The Scottish Player and pogba is back , he might have to play 352 if neither are back. Don’t trust matic against a team that presses esp after playing 90 min week. His energy levels won’t be the best

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Don’t these morons know yet that their every little cheat is going to be caught by the cameras? Players that go down holding their heads when the replays show zero contact show themselves up massively. I can only assume they don’t care and have no pride. Embarrassing #@&%!s.

Ienacho is useless.
Nah, he's gonna be better than rashford don't you know.

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Ienacho is useless.
Better than Rashford apparently...

Quote:
More front than Blackpool

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Better than Rashford apparently...

More front than Blackpool
I think he was saying It sarcastically as that’s what the city fans claimed as they both broke onto the scene around the same time .

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:05 PM
History

Massive Flop and part time player Bale equals Martials goal tally for the season

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:07 PM
utd99

Quote:

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:13 PM
Tronics

Lukaku is on fire!

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:14 PM
Vedder

£#%&! me Bale is playing well

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:15 PM
Baron

What a pass that was to Kane

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Lukaku is on fire!
How many for the season?

Unread 28-02-2021, 03:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Lukaku is on fire!
Absolutely nobody cares. He’s a donkey battering ram that couldn’t hack it at OT. £#%&! off.

Quote:
I think he was saying It sarcastically as that’s what the city fans claimed as they both broke onto the scene around the same time .
There were one or two posters on here desperate to denigrate Rashers and consistently claimed that Iheanacho was the better player and prospect, I shit you not..
Closed Thread