United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:32 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Obviously it's forbidden amongst United support to show any type of sympathy for anyone associated with Liverpool FC, but the fact his mum died and he wasn't able to travel and see her, or attend the funeral, must have been horrible.
That's shit. Especially as he appears to he the first manager in history to have had both an injury crisis and a bereavement. And in the same season!

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Kloop thread locked on rawk

I want to see him stay till the bitter end and end up like Kenny, turning up disheveled at interviews with wild hair and teeth missing and his glasses all crooked and cracked before giving pundits one word replies and wandering off in a huff mid-interview.

All that is missing there is some glasses & Dalglish would have looked the spitting image of, Klopp!

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
why couldnt he? He's rich, he could get tested, fly private etc surely?
For the same reason LFC can't play in Leipzig in their CL game.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
If he has walked I hope one of his staff team have walked with him otherwise that song isn’t true

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:36 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Quote:
Travellers from the UK are currently only permitted to enter Germany if they are returning to their place of residence or for an urgent humanitarian reason, such as urgent medical treatment or an immediate family bereavement.
I do feel for him here, but I think if he'd wanted to go back he probably could have.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:36 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Bloody hell, UEFA shouldn't have a say in funerals.

That's FIFA's job surely.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:38 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Nahhh, want to see him go totally off his head, ranting & raving. Arms flailing & spit coming out of his mouth.
Just the same as all the bindippers on The Klop then.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:38 PM
Maureens P45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Obviously it's forbidden amongst United support to show any type of sympathy for anyone associated with Liverpool FC, but the fact his mum died and he wasn't able to travel and see her, or attend the funeral, must have been horrible.
(Neo in being a sanctimonious, moral compass thumping @#%&! shocker)

I don’t think anyone is laughing at Klopp in this - It’s the numpty fans who thought klopp was untouchable and bragged how they were going to dominate football from now on who deserve all the shit they will get if these rumours are true

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I do feel for him here, but I think if he'd wanted to go back he probably could have.
Dint know that.

Maybe the issue is with him trying to get back in then? I can't believe he wouldn't do everything he could to get to the funeral.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureens P45

I don’t think anyone is laughing at Klopp in this - It’s the numpty fans who thought klopp was untouchable and bragged how they were going to dominate football from now on who deserve all the shit they will get if these rumours are true
Where did I say people are 'laughing at Klopp in this'?

You have a habit of reading what you want to read, and twisting posts to fit your weird narrative. Grow up.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:42 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Dint know that.

Maybe the issue is with him trying to get back in then? I can't believe he wouldn't do everything he could to get to the funeral.
Germany not on the red list, so no hotel quarantine, but would need to provide evidence of a negative test, which I'm sure he could manage.

To be fair to him, hes not used this as an excuse, just mentioned it in a German interview, but like the Van Dijk injury it's being cited way out of proportion.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:44 PM
NedKelly

If it’s true then, dare I say it, is 2021 set to be a better year than 2020? Dark clouds lifting everywhere. Like scar said, Gerrard would be wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureens P45

Lynn, new idea for a drinking game. Every time Maureen calls someone sanctimonious you have to knock back a shot.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:45 PM
AK14

How long would he have had to self isolate and be away from the team?

Their season is pretty much done (yeah still in with a shout for CL) so just give him a few weeks to attend the funeral and isolate etc. Probably would have come back refreshed and ready to ‘go again’ ().

Poor form from their owners imo.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Maureens P45

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
ILynn, new idea for a drinking game. Every time Maureen calls someone sanctimonious you have to knock back a shot.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:51 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
If it’s true then, dare I say it, is 2021 set to be a better year than 2020? Dark clouds lifting everywhere. Like scar said, Gerrard would be wonderful.

Lynn, new idea for a drinking game. Every time Maureen calls someone sanctimonious you have to knock back a shot.

While it would be a step down, I’m not convinced Gerrard wouldn’t do well there if he takes over.

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:52 PM
Vedder

Not a chance he’s gone

Unread 13-02-2021, 10:57 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
All that is missing there is some glasses & Dalglish would have looked the spitting image of, Klopp!
Not quite what I wanted but any excuse.

Kenny Kloop...

Unread 13-02-2021, 11:00 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Not quite what I wanted but any excuse.

Kenny Kloop...

Gerry Adams has let himself go

Unread 13-02-2021, 11:06 PM
Maureens P45

Quote: