United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Matic, Hannibal and Bruno midfield.

Actually excited to see a few of the kids play tbh. It’ll be the highlight of the season.
This. I know you were saying yesterday that this lot should be made to play and suffer the abuse and I get that, but £#%&! the lot of them

“Not fit to wear the shirt”

Is entirely apt.

It’s not an angle I care for that often. #@&%! fans constantly bleating on about ‘pashern and desoire’ when there’s often more going on….but we are that point now where you just want to see absolute basics: work rate, enthusiasm and professional pride. This lot showed last night that they’ve no interest in that. I can take being worse than Liverpool, but that lot should have been stinging after the 5-0 and ready to fight. They had nothing. Frightened, limp children. It took Hannibal coming and nearly getting himself sent off to show some actual fight (albeit misguided).

I’d rather see him and some kids who actually care.

It’s why Elanga gets picked. I don’t think anyone on here has any confidence that he’ll ‘’make it”, but he at least works. You could argue that we need to aim higher than that, but we’re not even getting that at the moment.

Unread 20-04-2022, 12:44 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This. I know you were saying yesterday that this lot should be made to play and suffer the abuse and I get that, but £#%&! the lot of them

“Not fit to wear the shirt”

Is entirely apt.

It’s not an angle I care for that often. #@&%! fans constantly bleating on about ‘pashern and desoire’ when there’s often more going on….but we are that point now where you just want to see absolute basics: work rate, enthusiasm and professional pride. This lot showed last night that they’ve no interest in that. I can take being worse than Liverpool, but that lot should have been stinging after the 5-0 and ready to fight. They had nothing. Frightened, limp children. It took Hannibal coming and nearly getting himself sent off to show some actual fight (albeit misguided).

I’d rather see him and some kids who actually care.

It’s why Elanga gets picked. I don’t think anyone on here has any confidence that he’ll ‘’make it”, but he at least works. You could argue that we need to aim higher than that, but we’re not even getting that at the moment.
Agree pal.

£#%&! the lot of them.

Play that Spanish lad at left back too because both Dalot and Telles are complete and utter shite.

Unread 20-04-2022, 07:58 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Not booed as much as a huge chunk of the Stretford End chanting "£#%&! off Pogba".

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Agree pal.

£#%&! the lot of them.

Play that Spanish lad at left back too because both Dalot and Telles are complete and utter shite.
So why’s professor Ralph been flogging toxic players who are desperate to leave the club? Why on earth has he not experimented?

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:49 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
So why’s professor Ralph been flogging toxic players who are desperate to leave the club? Why on earth has he not experimented?
Top 4.

Massive risk throwing kids who’ve played the odd senior game of club games into a fight for champions league football.

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:51 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Top 4.

Massive risk throwing kids who’ve played the odd senior game of club games into a fight for champions league football.
Yeah, that went well.

Unread 20-04-2022, 08:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Yeah, that went well.
Tbf you’d be more angry with him if he threw a load of kids in and we got pumped by Norwich etc. No win situation for Ralfie

He expected the senior players to act like senior players. But they’re @#%&!s, I’m pretty sure he knows that now.
Closed Thread