Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2021, 07:52 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Absolutely shit.

Most over rated player I’ve ever seen.

At no point was he onside for sancho to pass the ball to him. He’s extraordinarily thick.
That was mind-blowingly stupid
Was praying Sancho would clock on. Thank God.

Unread 28-11-2021, 07:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Absolutely shit.

At no point was he onside for sancho to pass the ball to him. He’s extraordinarily thick.
Yeah that was ridiculous

Unread 28-11-2021, 07:54 PM
armchair

I wouldn't mind if his work rate was up to it. First half he was a disgrace.

Unread 28-11-2021, 07:55 PM
20LEgend1999

Really selfless move not to give Sancho a decision to make. Nothing worse when bearing down on goal and wondering whether you should pass or shoot.

Rashford's off the ball movement ensured he knew exactly what he needed to do. Really smart play.

Unread 28-11-2021, 08:44 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Really selfless move not to give Sancho a decision to make. Nothing worse when bearing down on goal and wondering whether you should pass or shoot.

Rashford's off the ball movement ensured he knew exactly what he needed to do. Really smart play.

Always one step ahead*

* Of the other attacker with the ball.

Unread 28-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Vedder

Wants to be a striker but doesn’t know the offside rule getting sick of him tbh.

Unread 28-11-2021, 10:02 PM
tatty

I understand why there is football blindness with Rashford from those who idolise him for off-field activities.

All I see is a player who burst on to the scene looking like a potential world beater but has trod water, if not regressed, over the last 2 or 3 years.

He should be 4th or 5th out of the door for me.

Unread 28-11-2021, 10:32 PM
marlo

i can see a lot of you coming to my side of the rashford debate.

Unread 28-11-2021, 11:18 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i can see a lot of you coming to my side of the rashford debate.
Racists!

Unread 29-11-2021, 04:08 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Absolutely shit.

He had a terrible game and that summed him up. Thanks £#%&! Sancho took it himself. Rashford's tracking was no existent in the second half in particular. Should have been hauled off much earlier, along with Bruno.

Unread 29-11-2021, 04:12 AM
believe

Quote:
Absolutely shit.

You’ve said this twice now and just shows how little you know about the actual game. He never wanted the ball, he knew from the minute Sancho got
It he was going alone he just needed to stay with him to offer the decoy which he eventually did.

Unread 29-11-2021, 05:39 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You’ve said this twice now and just shows how little you know about the actual game. He never wanted the ball, he knew from the minute Sancho got
It he was going alone he just needed to stay with him to offer the decoy which he eventually did.
Decoy to trick who?

Literally out of the millions of people either playing or watching there was only one person who thought he was influencing the game with that run...and it wasn't Mendy.

Unread 29-11-2021, 05:45 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Decoy to trick who?

Literally out of the millions of people either playing or watching there was only one person who thought he was influencing the game with that run...and it wasn't Mendy.
The keeper made the move to what he thought was a pass to Rashford, it’s pretty straight forward. The fact we’re debating something that didn’t happen to use as a stick to beat someone with is pretty strange. Rashford was poor yesterday but he played a part in the goal.

Unread 29-11-2021, 07:32 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
His job was to give Sancho an option. But one that is onside helps a lot Run to the side a little. Just stay onside ffs. The player is right next to you. Luckily Sancho is a bit smarter.

Unread 29-11-2021, 07:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
His job was to give Sancho an option. But one that is onside helps a lot Run to the side a little. Just stay onside ffs. The player is right next to you. Luckily Sancho is a bit smarter.
Anyway… he was poor last night and needs to step it up.

Unread 29-11-2021, 08:21 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
And he isn’t an option if he’s offside. I honestly thought sancho was going to pass to him - it was the more obvious thing to do in that situation.

Thank god he didn’t. The shimmy was lovely too

Looking forward to Rashers being fully fit and properly coached. The excuses that are currently trotted out are fair in my view. But we do seem to talk more about the legitimacy of the excuses than we do the quality of his performances.

Unread 29-11-2021, 08:31 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Decoy to trick who?

Pretty sure it was

Unread 29-11-2021, 08:41 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
And he isn’t an option if he’s offside. I honestly thought sancho was going to pass to him - it was the more obvious thing to do in that situation.

Thank god he didn’t. The shimmy was lovely too

Looking forward to Rashers being fully fit and properly coached. The excuses that are currently trotted out are fair in my view. But we do seem to talk more about the legitimacy of the excuses than we do the quality of his performances.
He did make it look a lot easier than it was. Mendy very good one on one.

I'm sure I wasn't alone shouting "Don't £#%&!ing pass"

Unread 29-11-2021, 10:49 AM
tatty

Hopefully Poch can bring out the player he looked like he could be a few years ago.

If he can’t kick on then his current standards aren’t good enough for us and he needs to move on.

Unread 29-11-2021, 03:59 PM
jem

Quote:
Hopefully Poch can bring out the player he looked like he could be a few years ago.
are mbappe, neymar and messi all leaving?
Closed Thread