United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2020, 11:32 PM
ScarFace

The main issue is the owners. Regardless of who's the manager, we're doomed because we'll never get the team the manager wants.

Look at haaland ffs piss easy...failed.

We need Arabs, NOW !

Unread 04-01-2020, 11:32 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
How did pep get his start? What about zidane? I could name a load of others but there would be no point
Did they take over the worst Barca and Madrid squads in 30 years?

No they took over teams that had Messi and Ronaldo in them.

Next.

Unread 04-01-2020, 11:33 PM
armchair

that was a typo, i think he should get a pass

Unread 04-01-2020, 11:48 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
The main issue is the owners. Regardless of who's the manager, we're doomed because we'll never get the team the manager wants.

Look at haaland ffs piss easy...failed.

We need Arabs, NOW !
Scar; there’s no way you wanted Raiola to have that much control over one of our players mate. He could literally have walked into Carrington and packed the kids bags at any point, and we would have handed a large chunk of the fee over when he left.

I’d rather go down.

I’d love to know from all these Ole out merchants, if Pochettino or Allegri (or whoever is the new flavour of the month name is today in lieu of any real solutions) walk in the door tomorrow and do a proper assessment of our squad, how many players do they tell Woodward they need in order to compete for major honours? If they say 4 or fewer, they’re £#%&!ing lying; and if it’s 5 players and up, why would we not give our current manager the same chance?

Unread 05-01-2020, 12:15 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Scar; there’s no way you wanted Raiola to have that much control over one of our players mate. He could literally have walked into Carrington and packed the kids bags at any point, and we would have handed a large chunk of the fee over when he left.

I’d rather go down.

I’d love to know from all these Ole out merchants, if Pochettino or Allegri (or whoever is the new flavour of the month name is today in lieu of any real solutions) walk in the door tomorrow and do a proper assessment of our squad, how many players do they tell Woodward they need in order to compete for major honours? If they say 4 or fewer, they’re £#%&!ing lying; and if it’s 5 players and up, why would we not give our current manager the same chance?
i just wanna stop being bored watching us ! i hate them all. its agony.

we need to irishman fergie up and plonk him back. even if its in a green sweatshirt.

Unread 05-01-2020, 12:23 AM
utd99

Quote:
i just wanna stop being bored watching us ! i hate them all. its agony.

we need to irishman fergie up and plonk him back. even if its in a green sweatshirt.
Sparky would be calling for him to be tin tacked after two games.

Unread 05-01-2020, 12:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
He was while he was winning titles tbf.

Unread 05-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was while he was winning titles tbf.
Let's not argue all night lads eh?

Unread 05-01-2020, 12:31 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Let's not argue all night lads eh?

Forgotten it already tbh.

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:40 AM
puressence

ones a club legend one had a great season then sulked downed tools returned when manager was sacked like nothing had happened was buzzing when his friend took over and then was sold by friend as he wasnt really that good

Quote:
Awful manager. Terrible tactics. Has not improved any of the players. Total yes man to the board.

I'd be very confident he'd be sacked but those rat owners will love him.
scar ? he hasnt improved any players stop it pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Surely you should just each case on it's merits.
how long would ferguson have lasted pal =FACT YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED HIM GONE BY DECEMBER 88 AT THE VERY LATEST

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:48 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ones a club legend one had a great season then sulked downed tools returned when manager was sacked like nothing had happened was buzzing when his friend took over and then was sold by friend as he wasnt really that good
Took me a minute but.

Blue: Ole

Red: RvP

Pretty much agree though. Van Persie was class and won us the league in 2013, but if its between him and Ole, RvP goes in the bin for me.

Unread 05-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Took me a minute but.

Blue: Ole

Red: RvP

Pretty much agree though. Van Persie was class and won us the league in 2013, but if its between him and Ole, RvP goes in the bin for me.
Surely RVP " gets the club" too though

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:15 PM
Chester Road

Thumbs up

Quote:
He only got the job because of a freaky run of wins in his first games. Its been utter dog shit since he was hired full time. Without that run of games, he'd have been no where near the job.

He's an ex player who stuck his leg out in the 90s and was managing a ski shops 5aside walking football team.
wow....truth Hiroshima right there

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Road
wow....truth Hiroshima right there
Except it isnt.

The 'no experience' shout suggests that the opposite would be ideal.

It doesn't get much more experienced than LVG and Jose and they failed.

We need to look at the 'type' of manager and the job they're actually doing.

If Ole fails, it won't be any more about his lack of experience than it was about LVG and Jose's plentiful experience.

They failed because of what they did when they were here. Ole will be the same.

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:28 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Except it isnt.

The 'no experience' shout suggests that the opposite would be ideal.

It doesn't get much more experienced than LVG and Jose and they failed.

We need to look at the 'type' of manager and the job they're actually doing.

If Ole fails, it won't be any more about his lack of experience than it was about LVG and Jose's plentiful experience.

They failed because of what they did when they were here. Ole will be the same.
If he fails...he's already failed, he's been failing since he got the job permanently

we are sleepwalking into disaster he needs to be sacked

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:33 PM
naes_sean

Moyes: failed
LVG: failed
Mourinho: failed
Ole: failing

One constant through it all: woodward. Nothing will changed until that @#%&! gets out of the football side of things and we get a director football in.

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean

One constant through it all: woodward. Nothing will changed until that @#%&! gets out of the football side of things and we get a director football in.
There’s another constant...

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:40 PM
AK14

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
There’s another constant...
Ashley Young

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Ashley Young

Unread 05-01-2020, 07:44 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean

He certainly is a problem, LVG and Jose won trophies so not failures really.
The whole club needs cleaning out I mean Carrick and Mckenna were both with Jose so what the £#%&! are they still doing here? The whole set up is wrong.
It is almost like jobs for the boys. When the new manager comes in (which he will sooner or later) the lot of them need binning and a clean sweep of the coaching and scouting staff from top to bottom
Closed Thread