United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:01 PM
NedKelly

What I find odd is when we go on our good runs of form (something thatís becoming a bit more frequent now), these posters tend to pipe down. Theyíll never post so much as when they think we are on a downward trajectory (despite us currently being 2nd in the league, and very likely to surpass our points total from last year). Itís just really weird behaviour. Grown men etc.

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:02 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
3 wins out of the last 9 in the league.
no one is in "form" right now other than City.....everyone else is having mixed results

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:06 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15 View Post
why exactly do you want to be proved to be right???? just so united fails?
He didn't say he wants to be right.

You added that to his mouth. He says he will be proved right. Doesn't mean he enjoys it or hopes to be proved right.

No real United fan wants Ole to fail. If they don't rate him then that's fair. People are entitled to their opinions. This isn't rawk ffs.

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:14 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
He didn't say he wants to be right.

You added that to his mouth. He says he will be proved right. Doesn't mean he enjoys it or hopes to be proved right.

No real United fan wants Ole to fail. If they don't rate him then that's fair. People are entitled to their opinions. This isn't rawk ffs.
never said he wanted to be right....ffs are you thick? i said he wanted to be proven right which is exactly what he said

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:17 PM
NedKelly

Vid the Div

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Nothing odd about my post, I said from the start he is out of his depth at United and I will be proved right.
Were LVG and Mou ďout of their depthĒ here? Your assertion that we play mostly turgid football is demonstrably incorrect. Youíd have to be a spastic of Tronics proportions to think that

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:37 PM
Tronics

once Ole leaves United the market will prove how out of his depth he was at united, iíll be shocked if he gets another premier league job

Unread 02-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Chris Quayd

This message is hidden because Tronics is on your ignore list.

Unread 02-03-2021, 05:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics View Post
once Ole leaves United the market will prove how out of his depth he was at united, iíll be shocked if he gets another premier league job

f*** off Jose.

Unread 02-03-2021, 05:23 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics View Post

yep because no other club would like to be in our position