United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:29 AM
puressence

Default The Anthony Martial Issue....

Rumoured to have just been dropped altogether Saturday after work rate again questioned , when subbed v Liverpool you can see him wittering on in French as he comes off , this is the one thing Jose has to get right , he's a massive talent and we can't afford to ship him out he's too good , this has been hard for him after last years excellent season. Sincerely hope the alleged rift is only a rumour ....

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Rumoured to have just been dropped altogether Saturday after work rate again questioned , when subbed v Liverpool you can see him wittering on in French as he comes off , this is the one thing Jose has to get right , he's a massive talent and we can't afford to ship him out he's too good , this has been hard for him after last years excellent season. Sincerely hope the alleged rift is only a rumour ....
You've got to trust Jose on this... if he's not applying himself he needs dropping. Hopefully it gets sorted soon.

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:33 AM
silv

who copied and pasted this.

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:34 AM
forwardirektion

He just won't make runs without the ball sometimes. It's a real problem

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Rumours he fancys out.....

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:37 AM
Sizlack

Hes a 21 year old kid moving to a new country. New Job / language / trouble with the ex and kids. I know they get paid squilions but we have to cut him some slack. Kids make mistakes especially kids who have been pampered since the age of 7 or whatever. Jose will make the right choice's hopefully Anthony will follow.

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Pop

Wasn't he supposed to be a complete tosser at Monaco too? Plenty of seniors at the club certainly thought so. If he doesn't get his arse in gear by the end of next season he's a goner.

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:48 AM
TheFatGoth

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232506

Cheers lads

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:48 AM
shenwen

I'm hearing he needs to keep his dick in his pants

(I'm not)

Been rumours for months His agent been stirring the pot, as agents tend to do.

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Vetch

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I'm hearing he needs to keep his dick in his pants

(I'm not)

Been rumours for months His agent been stirring the pot, as agents tend to do.
He'll be gone in the summer.

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:53 AM
itisme_panaflex

Would be gutted to see him leave. Don't know about his attitude but on his day he's one of the most exciting players at the club.

Unread 23-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Welcome back mateh

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:03 PM
elephantstone

he will probably play v Hull and turn it around again. I bet he doesnt like being shoved out on the wing when he plays down the middle.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:08 PM
irk

Young, keen, Very quick with mental arithmetic. Decent poster imho

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:09 PM
dunk

Just need to get him in the team with some consistency.

It's not surprising so many players are misfiring, there's only Zlat that has had a constant run of games. Mkhi just starting to get picked from the start with some regularity, the rest.. Rashers, Mata, Martial, Rooney, Lingard and even Memphis before he left, in one game, out the next. 15 minutes as a sub here, 10 minutes there... must be difficult to find your stride, as it were.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
he will probably play v Hull and turn it around again. I bet he doesnt like being shoved out on the wing when he plays down the middle.
This.

He's going to be one of the best strikers in the world in a few years, and we're isolating him out on the wing. Wouldn't be so bad if the goals were flowing, but I can understand his frustration tbh

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Switching Off

The pre match interviewer never even asked him about it. They're an absolute joke.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:15 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
This.

He's going to be one of the best strikers in the world in a few years, and we're isolating him out on the wing. Wouldn't be so bad if the goals were flowing, but I can understand his frustration tbh
Thursday night would be ideal to play him down the middle

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:27 PM
dragflick

He's looked a lot sharper the last 5/6 games he's played, getting the ball and driving at the defence at speed, something we need a lot more of. It's why Rashford makes a difference when he comes on, that bit of pace to beat a man. Hopefully shit gets sorted out as he's £#%&!ing brilliant.

He's got a new bird now anyway, so hopefully that sorts his head out a bit.

Unread 23-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=489

it's not just starting line-ups...

the options off the bench in attack are limited by the refusal to switch zlatan for one of the 2 cracking young strikers we have. saying that, at least today we went 4-4-2 ish in the end, so maybe that's progress of a sort. we definitely need a striker in the summer imo - lewandowski, someone like that...
Closed Thread