United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Switching Off

Default Anthony Martial interview

Quote:
“I know this is a very great player who is a legend in England, I do not think we have the same characteristics. Thierry Henry is Thierry Henry. I still have everything to prove. By continuing to work, I will try to reach his level but I am still very far off.”

Transfer
“Basically, I was told ‘untransferable’ so I thought staying in Monaco,” he said.

“When I knew about the offer, I did not hesitate a second and it was done quickly. I really wanted and I really wanted to continue to play in the Champions League. Van Gaal called me and spoke to my mother who did the translation. When I arrived in Manchester I met him, we discussed at length and it was done quickly.”

Transfer fee
"It did not bother me too much. It was more my family with all that was written in the newspapers and what was said. I was just in a hurry to go to Manchester and play football.

“I try to ignore it all. I stay in my bubble, I concentrate on the football, I work and I try to learn English as quickly as possible.”
Closed Thread