92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 01-03-2021, 01:53 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'm with Tronics on this one.

If you take away all the good things Bruno does; he's bang average. Sure he scores goals and gets assists but that's his job. Take those away and what do you have? Should bring Lingard back.

even his assist are not "real" assists now. Maybe we should take his penalties away as well. Anyone could do that.

Unread 01-03-2021, 01:58 PM
utd99

And his car keys. Looked like he’d had a skinful yesterday. £#%&!ing meffo.

Unread 01-03-2021, 02:26 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

even his assist are not "real" assists now. Maybe we should take his penalties away as well. Anyone could do that.
What if we take away one of his legs, also?

Unread 01-03-2021, 02:36 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

If you take away all the good things Bruno does; he's bang average. Sure he scores goals and gets assists but that's his job. Take those away and what do you have? Should bring Lingard back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you're a £#%&!ing moron

Unread 01-03-2021, 03:28 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

do what???

Unread 01-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
do what???
Back on the spice?

Unread 01-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Vida_15

mate....you take away all the good things he does and he's bang average??? he scores goals and gets assists but that's his job??

he's a £#%&!ing midfielder that's doing his job and doing it better than anyone in the league not named DeBruyne and you say take that away and what do you have??

an average joe like yourself maybe?

Unread 01-03-2021, 04:12 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
mate....you take away all the good things he does and he's bang average??? he scores goals and gets assists but that's his job??

he's a £#%&!ing midfielder that's doing his job and doing it better than anyone in the league not named DeBruyne and you say take that away and what do you have??

Unread 01-03-2021, 04:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Gif

Unread 01-03-2021, 04:41 PM
d_knight

Take away your male reproductive organ and you're a bang average man.

Unread 01-03-2021, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

I mean, is the person in question getting a kick out of being rinsed by literally everybody? Can't think of many likelier explanations for what they post.

Unread 01-03-2021, 10:06 PM
Tronics

grown men with kids calling me names because i don't rate the same players they do doesn't really constitute as getting "being rinsed" in my world

some people suggested Bruno was Cantona reincarnated and better than Pogba, i simply disagree, i have no agendas i watch football with my eyes. nothing else, nothing more.

Unread 01-03-2021, 10:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
grown men with kids calling me names because i don't rate the same players they do doesn't really constitute as getting "being rinsed" in my world

some people suggested Bruno was Cantona reincarnated and better than Pogba, i simply disagree, i have no agendas i watch football with my eyes. nothing else, nothing more.
You’re just a thick @#%&!. It’s not calling you names, it’s making you aware; we’re trying to help you.

Unread 01-03-2021, 10:57 PM
Neo

Football

Hasn't gone unnoticed amongst the sages that Bruno looks a lot less effective in a system with a double 6, as opposed to a 6-8 pivot midfield.

Any trequartista also becomes naturally limited when dovetailed with a false 9, too, as despite the seemingly obvious benefits of the counter press, it ends up providing a low block defensive line with more space, thus narrowing the attacking lines the 10 can operate within.

But I guess that's obvious.

Unread 02-03-2021, 11:22 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

you never saw cantona he had some really shit games and missed loads via suspensions etc ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Hasn't gone unnoticed amongst the sages that Bruno looks a lot less effective in a system with a double 6, as opposed to a 6-8 pivot midfield.

Any trequartista also becomes naturally limited when dovetailed with a false 9, too, as despite the seemingly obvious benefits of the counter press, it ends up providing a low block defensive line with more space, thus narrowing the attacking lines the 10 can operate within.

But I guess that's obvious.
rinus michels has logged on

Unread 02-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Tronics

even his own teammates echo my thoughts... i wonder if Shaw will be insulted by the dads brigade on here

Unread 02-03-2021, 05:52 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

Take away Darth Vader's force ability and his lightsaber and he's just an asthmatic in a gimp suit. Makes you think.

Unread 03-03-2021, 08:53 AM
MUFC One Love

Tronics you never seen Cantona play. Admit it.
Closed Thread