Sapien

And City?

£#%&!ing hell I'm losing it.

Unread 17-11-2023, 01:30 PM
Zorg

So city should be playing FC soon then.

Unread 17-11-2023, 01:37 PM
Rorschach

And look who is next up to visit Goodison.

Unread 17-11-2023, 01:40 PM
jem

right. saudi aramco set to be fifa's biggest sponsor. saudi sole bidder for 2034 world cup. I expect var will be sorted out about the same time city have all their trophies lanced and they are relegated.

Unread 17-11-2023, 01:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
And look who is next up to visit Goodison.
I hope its not a weak minded and feeble when under pressure outfit.

Unread 17-11-2023, 01:48 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:01 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Think we played them a few weeks ago

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:05 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
So city should be playing FC soon then.
Sadly that will only happen in our dreams as The PL & The FA are a loads of yellow bellys when it comes to, cITY because they are aware that majority of the jealous ABU's regard cITY as their 2nd team & that is clearly the main reason why both of those orgonisations are bottling it but goodness knows what it is that they are fearing The ABU clowns would do in retaliation

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:35 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Sadly that will only happen in our dreams as The PL & The FA are a loads of yellow bellys when it comes to, cITY because they are aware that majority of the jealous ABU's regard cITY as their 2nd team & that is clearly the main reason why both of those orgonisations are bottling it but goodness knows what it is that they are fearing The ABU clowns would do in retaliation
I think it's more to do with the expensive layers retained by the Abu Dhabi royal family
" City lawyer wrote that Khaldoon al Mubarak, the team’s chairman, had said “he would rather spend 30 million on the 50 best lawyers in the world to sue them for the next 10 years” than agree to any financial penalty. "
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/15/s...er-league.html

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:40 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I think it's more to do with the expensive layers retained by the Abu Dhabi royal family
" City lawyer wrote that Khaldoon al Mubarak, the team’s chairman, had said “he would rather spend 30 million on the 50 best lawyers in the world to sue them for the next 10 years” than agree to any financial penalty. "
Suits me, I don't want them to get a financial penalty either.

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:40 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Yeah, I think this is more of a reason than appeasing the ABU nation

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:45 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Suits me, I don't want them to get a financial penalty either.

Unread 17-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Vedder

They’re lucky Luton, Sheff and Burnley are all £#%&!ing useless. Probably the three worst promoted teams ever?

Unread 17-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
IF( And I don't doubt your take on this for one moment) then The PL & Fa need to grow some searious balls and call his bluff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
They’re lucky Luton, Sheff and Burnley are all £#%&!ing useless. Probably the three worst promoted teams ever?
Agreed & I would'nt be too shocked if Bournmouth & Palace still manage to finish below Everton aswell. It does make you wonder if Everton would have a case for sueing The PL for failling to come down on cITY like a ton of bricks at the same time as Im sure their solicitors could at least put some searious pressure on them to Punish cITY if they we're to resort to this particular tactic as it's got to be worth a try has'nt it?

Unread 17-11-2023, 03:05 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I’m sure they’ll appeal it and round and round we go
The appeal route is very limited and excludes CAS - City are just delaying the process whilst Chelsea and Everton cooperated. I think Chelsea reported themselves.

Unread 17-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
IF( And I don't doubt your take on this for one moment) then The PL & Fa need to grow some searious balls and call his bluff!
He isn’t bluffing.

He’s one of the richest and most powerful men in the world and can do anything he wants.

That’s modern day football for you.