United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:45 PM
AK14

Thumbs up Trevor Sinclair- Soon to be cancelled

It’s been mentioned in the queen thread but what with him being a massive #@&%! and getting pelters from all corners I thought he should have its own thread

Here’s the tweet-

After his tweet immediately thought of this one that I’d seen earlier

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:48 PM
armchair

I dislike the guy but this is nothing.

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:49 PM
Hyman_Roth

Don’t understand his point. Is he saying the queen is racist or just that everybody is racist?

He’s an absolute spanner.

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Pop

Couldn't give a toss what he's said but King Charlies first official duty should be summoning him to the Tower of London and have his head chopped orf on the basis of him being a massive @#%&!.

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:53 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Don’t understand his point. Is he saying the queen is racist or just that everybody is racist?

He’s an absolute spanner.
Don’t think he’s saying she’s racist, just blaming her for all the racism since the 60’s

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:55 PM
Sparky***

He's a bert idiot but he's allowed an opinion.

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

He's got a drink problem. And he's an absolute spanner.

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:57 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
He's got a drink problem. And he's an absolute spanner.
Very aggressive on the radio too, clearly gets wound up by Jordan

You would think he was a one club legend like Giggseh the way he goes on about Citeh

Unread 08-09-2022, 10:59 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Don’t think he’s saying she’s racist, just blaming her for all the racism since the 60’s

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Very aggressive on the radio too, clearly gets wound up by Jordan

You would think he was a one club legend like Giggseh the way he goes on about Citeh
He won’t like this then

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's a bert idiot but he's allowed an opinion.
Is he though? Part of the problem with social media is dicks like Sinclair having an audience.

Preferred it when everyone didn’t feel the need to share their poorly considered and baffling thoughts on all subjects.

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:04 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Is he though? Part of the problem with social media is dicks like Sinclair having an audience.

Preferred it when everyone didn’t feel the need to share their poorly considered and baffling thoughts on all subjects.
Yet here you are, on social media....

mwuahaha

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:21 PM
suedeshoes

He's a #@&%! but he's allowed to be a #@&%! by Talksport who give him a platform to spout %@#$&!s to reactive thinko's. What he's said isn't really offensive, it's just nonsensical. It's Talksport. I don't listen to it because I know it's full of #@&%!s saying stuff to wind up more #@&%!s.

Still, I hope he gets 'cancelled', the blue #@&%!.

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:36 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris quayd
don’t think he’s saying she’s racist, just blaming her for all the racism since the 60’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
He's a #@&%! but he's allowed to be a #@&%! by Talksport who give him a platform to spout %@#$&!s to reactive thinko's. What he's said isn't really offensive, it's just nonsensical. It's Talksport. I don't listen to it because I know it's full of #@&%!s saying stuff to wind up more #@&%!s.

Still, I hope he gets 'cancelled', the blue #@&%!.
Yep.

Unread 08-09-2022, 11:37 PM
Mr_Ed

Who cares? He’s a nobody. £#%&! him.

Unread 09-09-2022, 01:05 AM
Red_Rizla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Who cares? He’s a nobody. f*** him.
I care enough to post that he is an absolute @#%&!

Unread 09-09-2022, 06:13 AM
Dr Stranger

‘Don’t forget about me and my struggle during all this’.

Unread 09-09-2022, 07:07 AM
Ted7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It’s been mentioned in the queen thread but what with him being a massive b*****d and getting pelters from all corners I thought he should have its own thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
She couldn’t be arsed to come to aberfan until a few days after the disaster so she can f*** off as far as I’m concerned.

Unread 09-09-2022, 07:16 AM
NedKelly

AK won’t like being called out for being a hypocrite one bit, Ted. Unlike Sinclair he won’t have experienced any hardships because of the colour of his skin, so his pov is arguably even more pathetic than old Trev’s, as I doubt he was alive to be upset about the Queen not turning up to do… what exactly I’m not sure, but I guess he’s desperate for that chip on his shoulder.

Unread 09-09-2022, 07:18 AM
AK14

Thumbs up

Please ensure your post is relevant to "Trevor Sinclair- Soon to be cancelled" before hitting the post button.
Closed Thread