Unread 21-07-2019, 07:33 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
YOU don't sound Norwegian enuff
Bunkeh

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Switching Off

£#%&!s sake. Would mind less if we got rid of a couple. Including Tuanzebe, who will never get a game, we've got 6 centre halves, plus Rojo.

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
£#%&!s sake. Would mind less if we got rid of a couple. Including Tuanzebe, who will never get a game, we've got 6 centre halves, plus Rojo.
Ridiculous that Rojo and Darmian are still here.

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:17 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Ridiculous that Rojo and Darmian are still here.
one or both and one of Smalling/jones will be gone.

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:35 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
And people on here will still moan.....

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:36 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
I'll be very surprised by that one.. expect both to be here this season.

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'll be very surprised by that one.. expect both to be here this season.
Get the impression they’re trying to shift Jones, I doubt they’d turn down an offer for either. Has Smalling played on tour yet?

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Get the impression they’re trying to shift Jones, I doubt they’d
Turn down an offer for either. Has Smalling played on tour yet?
Leeds.

Unread 21-07-2019, 09:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Get the impression they’re trying to shift Jones, I doubt they’d turn down an offer for either. Has Smalling played on tour yet?
Yes he has

Unread 21-07-2019, 09:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
80 £#%&!ing million

I’d rather stick with Smalling no wum.
No you wouldn’t because:

A) 70m, 80m, 90m makes absolutely no difference to any of us

B) It’s Smalling.

We HAVE to try new things, because the old things just don’t work; we know that.

That said, I think a rotation of Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe and Smalling might just be alright. Sell the rest and recoup as much of the 80m as possible.

Unread 21-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No you wouldn’t because:

A) 70m, 80m, 90m makes absolutely no difference to any of us

B) It’s Smalling.

We HAVE to try new things, because the old things just don’t work; we know that.

That said, I think a rotation of Lindelof, Maguire, Tuanzebe and Smalling might just be alright. Sell the rest and recoup as much of the 80m as possible.
A) We have a budget. We're tight as £#%&!. That'll be it for spending and we have other areas that need sorting out

B) who is perhaps marginally worse than Maguire.

We don't have to try new things if those things arent good enough. I don't think Maguire is good enough.

We definitely need to shift some of the shit. We have a bloated pack of defenders.

Unread 21-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Cream

Quote:
A) We have a budget. We're tight as £#%&!. That'll be it for spending and we have other areas that need sorting out

We don't have to try new things if those things arent good enough. I don't think Maguire is good enough.

We definitely need to shift some of the shit. We have a bloated pack of defenders.
So true.

We've bought some absolute £#%&!ers.

Unread 21-07-2019, 10:30 PM
AK14

Quote:

I just don’t understand how the likes of Darmian and Rojo are still here?

Have they even played 20 games between them in the last two season?

Unread 21-07-2019, 10:32 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
So true.

We've bought some absolute £#%&!ers.
Its the not selling them that's worse.

I really can't believe Rojo in particular is still here.

Always injured, a red card or penalty wating to happen,, cant pass, he's thick as £#%&! and has done absolutely nothing for us.

This is his 6th season at the club.

Get rid ffs. He is never going to be anything more than he's already been.

Unread 21-07-2019, 10:39 PM
92ToBury

Quote:

A) It's not our money. I've been going to Old Trafford since Big Ron was in charge but what I've paid in match tickets over the last 33+ years wouldn't cover one of these @#%&!'s wages for a week.

B) Rather have Jones out but neither are a patch on Maguire and always seem to have a mistake in them. If you think Lindelof, Bailly, Smalling and Tuanzebe is a strong enough four centre-backs to challenge, we're heading for destination £#%&!ed. Jones and Rojo will be stinking up the treatment room as usual so I'm not even counting them.

That's just the centre-back position. The fact that Young still gets near the team actually fills me with despair instead of dread now.

Unread 21-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
A) It's not our money. I've been going to Old Trafford since Big Ron was in charge but what I've paid in match tickets over the last 33+ years wouldn't cover one of these @#%&!'s wages for a week.

B) Rather have Jones out but neither are a patch on Maguire and always seem to have a mistake in them. If you think Lindelof, Bailly, Smalling and Tuanzebe is a strong enough four centre-backs to challenge, we're heading for destination £#%&!ed. Jones and Rojo will be stinking up the treatment room as usual so I'm not even counting them.

That's just the centre-back position. The fact that Young still gets near the team actually fills me with despair instead of dread now.
A) You're not listening. I don't give a shit about money. I'm just aware that we are tight and probably not willing to spend any more after this. I'd rather we spend the money elsewhere.

B) I didn't say that group is strong enough, but I don't think Maguire is either. If Maguire is apparently the best we can do, I'd rather go in with that group of defenders and make a better purchase in another window.

Lads, Maguire is average as £#%&!.

We can talk about needing upgrades, timings, not our money etc, but the main issue is that he simply isn't very good.

He is maybe a bit better than Smalling.

We're about to spend a world record fee for a defender who is average in every sense.

Unread 21-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
According to Leicester supporters he’s very reliable.
Then why isn’t he selling the info?

Unread 22-07-2019, 03:17 AM
armchair

gone nuclear said the dead owner promised him he could leave for a big club

Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha's pledge to defender Harry Maguire could finally secure his move away to Manchester United from Leicester
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Leicester.html

cannot believe leicester would piss on his grave like this
Closed Thread