United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-04-2009, 07:31 AM
koppas

Angry Ronnie Irani: "Liverpool are THE team of the season"

Is this bloke for real? United fan my arse.

Never known such a Scouse loving @#%&! to claim to follow United. Defies belief.

He is embarassing.

Unread 13-04-2009, 10:08 AM
elephantstone

He is a @#%&! and a shit radio presenter

Unread 13-04-2009, 10:12 AM
wiganste

I think it says a lot about Liverpool that they're playing to their maximum ability and they're still a point and game behind United who, let's be honest, have played pretty much in 2nd gear all season. It must be demoralising for the scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 13-04-2009, 10:36 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I think it says a lot about Liverpool that they're playing to their maximum ability and they're still a point and game behind United who, let's be honest, have played pretty much in 2nd gear all season. It must be demoralising for the scouse @#%&!s.
Yup. Only a couple of games where we have really played to our potential.

The only decent thing Irani has ever achieved is this:

Unread 13-04-2009, 10:39 AM
thatsfuctit

I know I am a talksport apologist, but that is largely in respect of Wright and Durham, I can't listen to Brazil and Irani, and they had Darren Gough on the other week presenting, why not check they can read before you ask them to present on the radio, shocking worse that the smallest locallest of local stations.

Unread 13-04-2009, 10:40 AM
magic_cantona

In all fairness, any time I've heard him, he's always been very pro United and likes winding everyone up.

Thing about Talksport is, you have to get a reaction.The presenters sometimes say things that they just don't believe so soft @#%&!s will phone in and see their arse.

Prolly just a case of that.

He's alright.

Unread 13-04-2009, 10:41 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
In all fairness, any time I've heard him, he's always been very pro United and likes winding everyone up.

Thing about Talksport is, you have to get a reaction.The presenters sometimes say things that they just don't believe so soft @#%&!s will phone in and see their arse.

He's alright.
He knows £#%&! all. He thought we signed Cantona in 1996.

"Was Eric at the club in 94?" As stated on here before, I was very tempted to phone up the station and give him a piece of my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I know I am a talksport apologist, but that is largely in respect of Wright and Durham, I can't listen to Brazil and Irani, and they had Darren Gough on the other week presenting, why not check they can read before you ask them to present on the radio, shocking worse that the smallest locallest of local stations.
Ray Houghton grates my goat recently.

Scouse @#%&!.

Unread 13-04-2009, 11:09 AM
Father Christmas

The Americans will nuke Irani

Unread 13-04-2009, 11:15 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

He's alright.

totally, It is tabloid wum radio - I admire Durham for some of the ridiculous stances he takes on stuff, and just about carries it off, when it is clearly wummage.

Unread 13-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Switching Off

Im sure this has been asked before but why listen to it if it grinds your gears?

Unread 13-04-2009, 11:21 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Im sure this has been asked before but why listen to it if it grinds your gears?
that a good point, and why i am selective in what i listen to

Durham and Wright, yes.

Anything else, unlikely - Parry rambling and ranting can on rare occasions be genius, on most occasions its opinionated shite.

Unread 13-04-2009, 11:25 AM
koppas

I like Hawksby and Jacobs. Wrighty is ok. Durham just makes me laugh as he is on a wum 99% of the time.

I used to love Stan Collymore but, after a year of listening to him on there, can't stand the @#%&! anymore.

Unread 13-04-2009, 11:27 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I like Hawksby and Jacobs. Wrighty is ok. Durham just makes me laugh as he is on a wum 99% of the time.

I used to love Stan Collymore but, after a year of listening to him on there, can't stand the @#%&! anymore.
Yeah sorry H&J are ok - I just don't seem to listen much at that time of the day

Unread 13-04-2009, 11:32 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
that a good point, and why i am selective in what i listen to

Durham and Wright, yes.

Anything else, unlikely - Parry rambling and ranting can on rare occasions be genius, on most occasions its opinionated shite.
I find Parry to be the same as Durham, maybe not as bad, but the same kind of wummage.

The only three presenters that don't talk shite for the sake of it are Brazil, Hawksbee and Jacobs.I started switching off when Jon Gaunt was on.And even when he got sacked, the station had just gone far too much down hill.Every two minutes, adverts and 'How Low?' auction shit.£#%&!ing tedious.

The best presenter ever on TS was Mike Dickin.The complete presenter, I used to love listening to him.RIP Mike

Unread 13-04-2009, 01:47 PM
MUFC One Love

Amazing how you can win a few games and suddenly you're the 'team of the season'. A month or 2 ago when United were getting all the plaudits, were Liverpool the 'team of the season' then?

The hype in this country is ridiculous.

Unread 13-04-2009, 02:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Amazing how you can win a few games and suddenly you're the 'team of the season'. A month or 2 ago when United were getting all the plaudits, were Liverpool the 'team of the season' then?

The hype in this country is ridiculous.
Exactly.
Suddenly Wenger's a genius again as well because Arsenal have 'peaked' at the right time
No mention of the fact they're ridiculously off the pace in the Title & have had a relatively easy set of Champions League fixtures & a lower League team in every round stroll to the FA Cup Semi's...

Chelsea were 'unbeatable' after they beat the dippers last week & now they've conceded 3 at home to Bolton they're vulnerable again.

The knee jerk reaction & media hype this season is off the £#%&!ing chart.
SKY were displaying the 'As it Stands' League table during the Liverpool v Blackburn game the other day ...the second week in April!...don't they usually leave that till the final day?
Ridiculous.

As for Talksport, well I've said on here before, I am a listener. Love Hawksbee & Jacobs, Mike Parry...quite like Danny Kelly too (even though he's a staggeringly predictable ABU bore) ..Galloway's always funny too.

Unread 13-04-2009, 02:43 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Exactly.
Suddenly Wenger's a genius again as well because Arsenal have 'peaked' at the right time
No mention of the fact they're ridiculously off the pace in the Title & have had a relatively easy set of Champions League fixtures & a lower League team in every round stroll to the FA Cup Semi's...

Chelsea were 'unbeatable' after they beat the dippers last week & now they've conceded 3 at home to Bolton they're vulnerable again.

SKY were displaying the 'As it Stands' League table during the Liverpool v Blackburn game the other day ...the second week in April!...don't they usually leave that till the final day?
Ridiculous.

As for Talksport, well I've said on here before, I am a listener. Love Hawksbee & Jacobs, Mike Parry...quite like Danny Kelly too (even though he's a staggeringly predictable ABU bore) ..Galloway's always funny too.
spot on MJ...its lunacy

Unread 13-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Exactly.

Ridiculous.

It's like that Mitchell and Webb sketch isn't it.

Lot's of hyperbole %@#$&!s designed to keep as many people glued to the telly as possible.

I absolutely hated all the over the top praise being heaped on us a couple of months ago. "odds on to do the quintuple" £#%&! off.

And the inevitable tedious shite on sky

Keys: "Is he (gerrard/ronaldo/torres/fabregas) the best in the world Andy?"
Gray: "For me, yes."

£#%&! off. It always has to be "the best in the world" or "the best squad ever" or "the best defence", "the invincibles" blah, blah.

Unread 13-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Exactly.

Ridiculous.
BBC were at it too on Final Score on Saturday, we went from top to second to top again in about 20 minutes

Unread 13-04-2009, 06:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I used to love Stan Collymore

ffs
Closed Thread