United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2020, 08:37 AM
dunk

Default Big Louis speaks..

I know we’ve appeared to spend money in the last 10 years, but I’m convinced it’s all smoke and mirrors somehow..

Unread 25-08-2020, 08:43 AM
believe

again

Unread 25-08-2020, 08:48 AM
AK14

So his top two targets for defence were the best two centre backs in the world at that time...

Unread 25-08-2020, 08:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
So his top two targets for defence were the best two centre backs in the world at that time...

and he's not sure why he didn't get them

Unread 25-08-2020, 08:55 AM
windy waffles

James Milner.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
James Milner.
Sages know... Louis and a few others...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227349

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:10 AM
shenwen

Quote:

The best manager we ever had at not signing players

Can't shut him up

The Big Man

etc.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:19 AM
Vedder

Tbf to him when you supposedly join the biggest club on the planet you expect to sign the best players in the world....

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Sages know... Louis and a few others...

http://<br /> https://www.utdforum....d.php?t=227349
Good player milner. Would have been quality for united.

Quote:

So? He spent enough on shite. The club £#%&!ed it as usual. He got served up his 3rd choice players.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:20 AM
guerreiro

Should have just said Messi, Iniesta and Pele.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Dasilvatwins

Kante went to chelsea for about 36 million. We missed out big there.

Glad to see louis sticking it to the £#%&!ing failure ed woodward.

Can see them signing 2 nothing players and woodward sacking ole by december

The cycle will continue

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:21 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

The best manager we ever had at not signing players

Can't shut him up

The Big Man

etc.
You could say the same about Moyes.

Realistically its because the Glazers are tight as £#%&! because they tightened the budget, even under Ferguson. He was signing the likes of Ashley Young, Chris Smalling and Phil Jones for half the price of what City were paying for Toure, Aguero and Silva.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:21 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
s.
Leeds, City and Scouse. Have some respect.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:24 AM
NedKelly

Why is what he’s saying being instantly dismissed? It keeps happening under every manager. Look at Jose with the Maguire debacle. Signing Bruno a window later than we should have was a joke too.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:36 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He is, and a really decent lad by all accounts, but playing for the axis of evil won't gain you many brownie points.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:37 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
He is, and a really decent lad by all accounts, but playing for the axis of evil won't gain you many brownie points.
He also hates united. Then again, so did Alan Smith.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:45 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He also hates united. Then again, so did Alan Smith.
So did Rooney, I imagine Rio did too and probably every other English player we've ever signed who wasn't a United fan.

As for the #@&%! in the OP (not dunk), why is he still whining about a team he had no intention of ever staying with long term, five years after he was sacked for playing the worst football the club has seen in almost 40 years, spending more than any other manager on a load of shite?

Mourinho has very little to say about us despite being treated ten times worse than this clown ever was yet people still talk about his tenure with much more vitriol. Really weird times.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:51 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
So did Rooney, I imagine Rio did too and probably every other English player we've ever signed who wasn't a United fan.

As for the #@&%! in the OP (not dunk), why is he still whining about a team he had no intention of ever staying with long term, five years after he was sacked for playing the worst football the club has seen in almost 40 years, spending more than any other manager on a load of shite?

Mourinho has very little to say about us despite being treated ten times worse than this clown ever was yet people still talk about his tenure with much more vitriol. Really weird times.
Both lvg and mourinho have criticised our dealings in the transfer market. Essentially, they’ve both said we’re run by idiots, and they’re not wrong.

The reason people might prefer LVG is because he didn’t throw players under the bus in press conferences and he didn’t spend the vast majority of his time looking like he hated it here. He also didn’t whinge about football ‘eritage and he bought Martial

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Patty_b

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Agree with this tbh.

The horror show that was Mourinho can't cover up what utter shite we were under LVG as well, and the amount of money he wasted while he was in charge.

So he wanted the best players in the world. Who gives a £#%&!, any manager would want those players. I want a 100 acre estate and Rita Ora at my beck and call. I don't know why I've not got them yet...

LVG, Mourinho & Woodward. A trio of utter @#%&!s.

Unread 25-08-2020, 09:54 AM
atticusgrinch

Louis had a great personality. No one can take that away from him.
Closed Thread