Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Seamus

more like Bellion, Januzaj Macheda hybrid

Belljaheda

Unread 10-03-2023, 11:55 AM
GBMUFC2020

Played well when he came on last night. Showed he can control a pass, take a player on and beat him and put a decent ball over. Needs to be given more minutes on the right.

Unread 10-03-2023, 12:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Played well when he came on last night. Showed he can control a pass, take a player on and beat him and put a decent ball over. Needs to be given more minutes on the right.
Concur. gives us options and i'd like to see Antony on the left against certain sides, rashy up top.

Sancho did well again. All good. Just need that no.9

Unread 10-03-2023, 02:02 PM
Curtis

The kid has been great every chance very he’s had this season. Very direct, capable. Takes people on and creates chances. Needs more opportunities and the occasional start. See how he gets on with more than fifteen minutes.

Unread 10-03-2023, 02:02 PM
goldfinger II

Has been bright pretty much every time he has gotten on the pitch, whether in friendlies or competitive games.

Lad looks to be a very good player. With him, Garnacho and Diallo, we won't be needing to buy any wingers any time soon.

Unread 10-03-2023, 02:05 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Has been bright pretty much every time he has gotten on the pitch, whether in friendlies or competitive games.

Lad looks to be a very good player. With him, Garnacho and Diallo, we won't be needing to buy any wingers any time soon.

Unread 10-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Hyman_Roth

Surprised that no one’s commented on his hair. Very surprised indeed.

He seems to have gone for a kind of David Banner Incredible Hulk thing which feels very niche in this day and age. It’s brave though and it’s hard not to admire that.

Good kid.

Unread 10-03-2023, 02:40 PM
Coracao

Would like to see more of him. You wonder what is going on in training as he's impressed when he has actually been given minutes.

Unread 10-03-2023, 02:52 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Assume you’ve not been following his spell at Sunderland?

Unread 10-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Some promising cameos. Hope we see more of him. Ideally any time he’s thinking of bringing Elanga on.

Unread 10-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Baffled me that he’s not had any minutes this season given the dearth of options tbh. Exactly the sort of player you want on the bench, creative, quick, can beat a man and is clever. He is lightweight but can play in World Cups and Copa Americas for Uruguay, so surely he can manage 15-20 minutes in the PL? He has to be a better option than Elanga ffs. If either is to go on loan it should be Elanga, he offers £#%&! all.
My thoughts exactly he certainly deserves to be starting more games than he has, that for certain

Unread 10-03-2023, 05:04 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Waffles with another dud exclusive

I do think Diallo will be better centrally though, could be useful as a second striker.

Unread 10-03-2023, 05:15 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Waffles with another dud exclusive

I do think Diallo will be better centrally though, could be useful as a second striker.
He's been doing well. At Sunderland...

Stunk the place out at Rangers.

Personally think he is too small but let's wait and see.

Unread 10-03-2023, 05:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He's been doing well. At Sunderland...

Stunk the place out at Rangers.

Personally think he is too small but let's wait and see.
No he didn't.

I've a feeling he's too small, there's something about him though.

Unread 10-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No he didn't.

I've a feeling he's too small, there's something about him though.
His hair?

Unread 10-03-2023, 05:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
His hair?
Amad, not Pellistri, who's hair is magnificent tbf. Reminiscent of many of the Sicario's depicted in Narco's.

Unread 11-03-2023, 04:08 AM
westcoastvan

I thought he played really well last night, outrunning the center backs to set up that nice pass from the endline, I hope he gets more game time.

Unread 11-03-2023, 09:59 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
I thought he played really well last night, outrunning the center backs to set up that nice pass from the endline, I hope he gets more game time.
That's literally the ONLY thing he did when he came on...

"Impressed everytime he's come on"

Has he ?

He's very raw, very premier League light...

He was a youth in the Uruguay league before he came to us, he's hardly a European unknown.....

File with Amad, savage, Iqbal etc ...

Unread 11-03-2023, 10:03 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastvan
From the what?

Unread 11-03-2023, 10:10 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
From the what?
The soccer endline.
Closed Thread