United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:36 PM
dragflick

Football FA Cup Final Build-Up/Roll Call...

Now that pointless £#%&!ing match last night is out of the way, and Wednesday afternoon is here- can look forward to Saturday. Can't £#%&!ing wait for the day/night tbh. We better turn up.. confident of a win. Neeeed to win, trophyless seasons are £#%&!- and grew up with the fact United had won the most FA cups out of everyone, so need that back again soon.

Who's going? Plane, train or automobile? Train for us.

Same starting XI as last night I presume. Fellaini back in the squad... Hopefully Rojo is still injured and CBJ keeps his place. Where's TFM aswell?

Also just had a message saying if you've got 9 credits, get in touch with the ticket office as they've got some returns.

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Cream

Having internet/tv fitted between 1-6 so might have to catch it on MOTD.

No spoilers pls!

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Hope it doesn't go to ET.

Going out and got a Taxi booked for 1930.

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:42 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Couldnt get tickets for me and scholes jnr so having a bbq at home with some mates/family.

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:43 PM
hopkins

at a 6th birthday party until 5
so will grab a pizza and #cans on the way back

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:45 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Hope it doesn't go to ET.

Going out and got a Taxi booked for 1930.
What's the name of your taxi driver?

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:46 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Couldnt get tickets for me and scholes jnr so having a bbq at home with some mates/family.
It's due to pour down.

hth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
What's the name of your taxi driver?

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:48 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
It's due to pour down.

hth

It does thanks, takeaway instead then, saves me cooking

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:53 PM
silv

away for a dirty weekend.

got to try and squeeze it in somewhere

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:56 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
away for a dirty weekend.

got to try and squeeze it in somewhere
That's the whole point of the weekend pal

Unread 18-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Jethro

Offered a ticket and it's the wifes birthday

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:00 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:04 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:27 PM
My Name is Keith

7:55 am train out of Piccadilly and staying again at Westminster. Taking my youngest to this one whereas I took my eldest to the semi.

Went to the green man last match and watched that United fan fall through a roof. May have to do some more corporate schmoozing on this so may have to miss those fun and games.

I'm trying to organise stuff around the match and on Sunday so the little lad is alright if we lose. Not so sure about his dad though. If you see a dad in tears next to a smiling young lad on the Thames rib experience on the Sunday - we've lost.

Got a bad feeling we will lose too which generally is a good sign ie we win. Just do t think we will handle them when they press because we're really quite shit.

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Sparky***

Just been offered 2 tickets at £115 each.

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just been offered 2 tickets at £115 each.

Face value aswell pal

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Got a bad feeling we will lose too which generally is a good sign ie we win. Just do t think we will handle them when they press because we're really quite shit.

Iam convinced we will. What better way to start the season than a Leicester v Palace Charity shield.

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:33 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
7:55 am train out of Piccadilly and staying again at Westminster. Taking my youngest to this one whereas I took my eldest to the semi.

Went to the green man last match and watched that United fan fall through a roof. May have to do some more corporate schmoozing on this so may have to miss those fun and games.

I'm trying to organise stuff around the match and on Sunday so the little lad is alright if we lose. Not so sure about his dad though. If you see a dad in tears next to a smiling young lad on the Thames rib experience on the Sunday - we've lost.

We've switched pubs this time, as we've got the other end of the stadium, so Palace will be in the green man.

Are Palace a good pressing team? Never noticed that they press better than anyone else tbh, they were shite when they came to OT not long ago. Bolasie could cause Valencia a few problems, but other than that I don't think they're that great. Whickham won't be pressing anyone too quickly up top, the big lump. 2-0 United.

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Face value aswell pal
I wouldn't pay £15 to watch Van Gaal's United shit @#%&! it up.

Unread 18-05-2016, 03:44 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
We've switched pubs this time, as we've got the other end of the stadium, so Palace will be in the green man.

Are Palace a good pressing team? Never noticed that they press better than anyone else tbh, they were shite when they came to OT not long ago. Bolasie could cause Valencia a few problems, but other than that I don't think they're that great. Whickham won't be pressing anyone too quickly up top, the big lump. 2-0 United.
I know - we should beat them. But I don't trust this team or manager. Didn't think Everton were a great pressing team but we crumbled in the 2nd half without too much pressure and did well to pull it back.

Basically we're bang average and anything could happen - not dissimilar to 1990 tbh.
Closed Thread