United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 14-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Chris Quayd

Default World Cup Tickets

Anyone with Argentina v Bosnia or England v Uruguay tickets that they want to sell let me know, out in Brazil and want to avoid getting them on the day, have an address they can be sent to as well, cheers

Unread 14-06-2014, 06:07 PM
irk

Ooh, look at me. I'm dancing with amazingly attractive women in the streets of rio and bonding with the people of the world over a mutual love of football in a festival atmosphere. Ymms.

Unread 14-06-2014, 06:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Ooh, look at me. I'm dancing with amazingly attractive women in the streets of rio. Ymms.
I'd settle for ugly women in fallowfield

Unread 14-06-2014, 06:10 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I'd settle for ugly women in fallowfield
But, unfortunately, they won't settle for you.

Unread 14-06-2014, 06:12 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
But, unfortunately, they won't settle for you.
Ok, ugly women in miles platting

Unread 14-06-2014, 06:52 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Ooh, look at me. I'm dancing with amazingly attractive women in the streets of rio and bonding with the people of the world over a mutual love of football in a festival atmosphere. Ymms.

Unread 14-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Anyone with Argentina v Bosnia or England v Uruguay tickets that they want to sell let me know, out in Brazil and want to avoid getting them on the day, have an address they can be sent to as well, cheers
:shakehead:

Disgusting, also deleting you from WA.

A FAO of me thread, awful scenes.....hope you get favela'd.

Unread 14-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Ooh. So obvs.

Unread 14-06-2014, 10:45 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Get Ł#%&!ed pal X

Unread 14-06-2014, 10:47 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Yeah pal, got a couple for each game knocking around the living room somewhere. When I dig them out, I'll send them 1st class post. That ok pal?

Unread 14-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Crumps

Hope you get got by an Anaconda and Ice Cube refuses to save you.

Unread 15-06-2014, 03:06 AM
Chris Quayd

Brutal responses, you'd never have guessed half of you had spent the last week in Porto, well if you hadn't had spent months publicising it everywhere...#hypocrites #getŁ#%&!ed #pissed #seriouslyhasanyonegottickets

Unread 15-06-2014, 04:47 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Brutal responses, you'd never have guessed half of you had spent the last week in Porto, well if you hadn't had spent months publicising it everywhere...#hypocrites #getŁ#%&!ed #pissed #seriouslyhasanyonegottickets
#nonowŁ#%&!off

Unread 15-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 15-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Wow. A broadside at buster on a Sunday morning. The gloves are off.

Unread 15-06-2014, 10:49 AM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Chris hits Bunks with the truth, what a shot

Unread 15-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Bunker Buster

Jesus :shakehead: too many Brahmas brah ?

Thanks for the video from Coco beach you and the Maldive Malcolm's giving it the big un....

Enjoy it mate, try the jib.....gob off to a copper.....

Seems like the Porto trip hit you hard...

Can't we all have fun..

What are touts asking?

Unread 15-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jesus :shakehead: too many Brahmas brah ?

Thanks for the video from Coco beach you and the Maldive Malcolm's giving it the big un....

Enjoy it mate, try the jib.....gob off to a copper.....

Seems like the Porto trip hit you hard...

Can't we all have fun..

What are touts asking?
Can almost imagine him shouting in Spanish at ya.

You'd hate that wouldn't you, probably have a kip halfway through too.

Unread 15-06-2014, 11:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Can almost imagine him shouting in Spanish at ya.

You'd hate that wouldn't you, probably have a kip halfway through too.
Portuguese* pal.

Sounds like their shouting all the time, always arguing....probably over nap time times....

Unread 15-06-2014, 11:10 AM
kid napper

Quote:
You have PM.
Closed Thread