United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Sparky***

Default Everton Fans really fancy themselves tomorrow

Judging by the comments i'm seeing on twitter. Also a lot of them seem to be really bitter towards Moyes which I don't quite understand. They seem to be adamant that they've improved since he left and have done better out of him leaving so I don't get this idea that they would harbour any resentment?

I can however understand their optimism for the game tomorrow. If I were an Everton fan I'd certainly fancy our chances given the different starts the two teams have had. I certainly fully expect us to fail miserably in handling Lukaku especially if that absolute fanny Evans continues to start games.

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:04 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Judging by the comments i'm seeing on twitter. Also a lot of them seem to be really bitter towards Moyes which I don't quite understand. They seem to be adamant that they've improved since he left and have done better out of him leaving so I don't get this idea that they would harbour any resentment?

I can however understand their optimism for the game tomorrow. If I were an Everton fan I'd certainly fancy our chances given the different starts the two teams have had. I certainly fully expect us to fail miserably in handling Lukaku especially if that absolute fanny Evans continues to start games.
typical football fan mentality and it's United, so it was always going to be this way.

i can seem them getting at least a draw.

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Jethro

What's the results/goals scored record at OT for Martinez?

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I have no idea, why would should that matter?

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:09 PM
puressence

Quote:
Its usually utd 4 wigan 0. Love sparky starts a thread about evertons giddyness and can't help turning into agreeing with it. Ffs :shakehead:

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Jethro

Quote:
I have no idea, why would should that matter?
Just curious

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:10 PM
dragflick

Quote:

And the @#%&!s on here aswell. Same whenever someone leaves you for something better, see Arsenal fans with van Persie...

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:12 PM
andyroo

I'm a bit bitter about Moyes tbh

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Lok

Quote:
15/9/12 United 4 - 0 Wigan
26/12/11 United 5 - 0 Wigan
20/11/10 United 2 - 0 Wigan
30/13/09 United 5 - 0 Wigan

We also beat them 4-0 (twice) and 5-0 away once during that period.

During his spell at Wigan his record against United:

P8 W1 L7 F1 A29

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:19 PM
barca99

Quote:

What, that 2 points difference?

In all seriousness its a tough game. Everton fan I know been doing my f***in head in since Moyes left so would love to turn them over. They will be fired up like I don't know what but so should our boys!

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Its usually utd 4 wigan 0. Love sparky starts a thread about evertons giddyness and can't help turning into agreeing with it. Ffs :shakehead:
Do you have a ghost writer doing your posts now? This is the first time you've written a sentence on here that looks like it was typed by a grown up.

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:23 PM
ZiggyStardust

TBH it's not a big surprise that Everton fans are feeling more confident coming to OT given that their current manager is saying that they are going to be positive and look to win while their former manager's attitude from his own mouth was -

"You want to get out of Old Trafford alive, that was our saying."

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:28 PM
puressence

Utd scarf shot in janaury is inj.

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:30 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Do you have a ghost writer doing your posts now? This is the first time you've written a sentence on here that looks like it was typed by a grown up.
Food ghost maybe.

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Mr_Ed

Martinez has been banging on about Winning mentality and how he's changing the ethos. This from a manager who just got relegated... Hmmm

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:45 PM
ryanMUFC

Hope we £#%&!ing batter them for off loading Moyes and fellaini on us. joke.
A convincing performance will do nicely though, we need to become a threat at home especially. Winning streaks> unbeaten runs.

Unread 03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
puressence

Tbh martinez should get a standing ovation after givim me the most enjoyablecelebration last season

Unread 03-12-2013, 06:01 PM
saffers

Last time Lukaku faced Evans he scored 4 goals in 15 minutes or whatever it was.

We have no midfield, rvp is dead. We will probably lose lads.

Unread 03-12-2013, 06:02 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Martinez has been banging on about Winning mentality and how he's changing the ethos. This from a manager who just got relegated... Hmmm
With a club with the lowest turnover in the league and one of the lowest wage bills, tbf.

Martinez really over-achieved for three of his four years at Wigan. Tough thing about their position is that one off season means relegation.

Unread 03-12-2013, 06:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
With a club with the lowest turnover in the league and one of the lowest wage bills, tbf.

Martinez really over-achieved for three of his four years at Wigan. Tough thing about their position is that one off season means relegation.
Yep, he is a good manager - nqat.
Closed Thread