United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-03-2023, 11:05 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
5 tonight wouldn't have flattered us either. but we need a proper midfield or we will always be susceptible to the counter. that or find a young paul mcgrath.
I think we need a centre forward first. Did Weggy touch the ball more than a couple of passes. He was slow to get on the end of that chance in the first half to. Need someone sharper but it looks like he is in the plan to stay

Unread 16-03-2023, 11:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
I think we need a centre forward first. Did Weggy touch the ball more than a couple of passes. He was slow to get on the end of that chance in the first half to. Need someone sharper but it looks like he is in the plan to stay
we need a centre forward, but not to control the game when we turn it over or stop players running through midfield.

that said, if you gave me the choice between kane or bellingham and palhinha, kane can £#%&! off. obvs.

Unread 17-03-2023, 04:17 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
Thought that myself initially but he wasn’t the only one. We are notoriously slow at getting bodies in the box. The amount of times approach play comes to a standstill for that reason…

Unread 17-03-2023, 06:02 AM
Stickman

Bit of a doing this. The one goal they did score was a bloody handball too.

Always feels like a job well done to win in Spain.

Unread 17-03-2023, 07:21 AM
puressence

id imagine weggy is £#%&!ed playing practically every minute since he arrived cos gloves cant be arsed with it

Unread 17-03-2023, 07:39 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
id imagine weggy is £#%&!ed playing practically every minute since he arrived cos gloves cant be arsed with it
Don’t think he’d dare complain. Lads living the dream.

Unread 20-03-2023, 10:59 AM
Sparky***

The aftermath to this is absolutely hilarious. Everyone’s head has fallen off.

The amount of Fulham and Newcastle fans crying on the radio that Bruno wasn’t sent off for touching the linesman against Liverpool. Glorious whataboutery

Unread 20-03-2023, 11:09 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The aftermath to this is absolutely hilarious. Everyone’s head has fallen off.

The amount of Fulham and Newcastle fans crying on the radio that Bruno wasn’t sent off for touching the linesman against Liverpool. Glorious whataboutery

Unread 20-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Oh ffs

Unread 20-03-2023, 11:12 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh ffs