United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2022, 10:50 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Nah, I am so confident he will join.

The money is there and ETH adores him. He would even spend next summers money NOW once Barca come crawling to our door for money next week. Heck, they just whacked 80m euros on Antony that got rejected....

Trust this ain't over.
You didn't say when to be fair. He'll be top of the list next season.

Unread 19-08-2022, 10:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
You didn't say when to be fair. He'll be top of the list next season.
He is coming this summer and then we will bury Big Norm alive the £#%&!ing geek.

Unread 19-08-2022, 10:58 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
He is coming this summer and then we will bury Big Norm alive the £#%&!ing geek.
In the interests of a fair bet - presume he doesn’t come and you honour your commitment - that’s not posting again under any other login too or is it just ‘saffers’ that goes?

A technical point granted but I think everyone would welcome the clarity.

For the record, I respect this kind of grandstanding - aslong as it’s an honest one.

Unread 19-08-2022, 11:01 PM
silv

I’m intrigued as to what avatar I’ve avoided having to wear till kingdom come

Unread 19-08-2022, 11:01 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
I think he's from Northern Ireland. Please take that into account.

Unread 19-08-2022, 11:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
In the interests of a fair bet - presume he doesn’t come and you honour your commitment - that’s not posting again under any other login too or is it just ‘saffers’ that goes?

A technical point granted but I think everyone would welcome the clarity.

For the record, I respect this kind of grandstanding - aslong as it’s an honest one.
No new account of course. What would be the point of leaving but not really leaving.

If De Jong is not here on the after the window slams shut, I WILL leave the forum.

Quote:

Unread 19-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
No new account of course. What would be the point of leaving but not really leaving.

If De Jong is not here on the after the window slams shut, I WILL leave the forum.

Stay but you have to have a solskjaer avatar. Deal?

Unread 19-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
This better ?

He is coming this summer and then we will bury Big Norm alive the £#%&!ing geek, so we will.

Unread 19-08-2022, 11:38 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Not convinced this one is dead in the water.

Think the Casemiro signing strengthens United’s hand. We’re not as desperate to sign a midfielder but Barcelona are no less desperate to get him off the books.

Ball is firmly in their court to budge on agreeing his exit package.

Unread 20-08-2022, 03:02 AM
Patty_b

He's still coming, it'll be late in the window.

Unread 20-08-2022, 05:29 AM
AK14

Grimsby town of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
He's still coming, it'll be late in the window.
Yeah I can see that happening.

All the talk of United scatter gun approach to transfers and Casa being FDJ’s back up plan…. I’m not buying it, I think we want both.

Unread 20-08-2022, 09:32 AM
redhegemony

Quote:

Unread 20-08-2022, 09:40 AM
Lok

If we got FDJ, Antony and a right back it would be a serious statement of intent from the club. It would say that we're doing everything we can to turn things around and improve the footballing side of 'the business'.

So it wont happen.

Unread 20-08-2022, 03:36 PM
saffers

So like I told you all, Frenkie still on.

Lok you might be getting your "serious" window. But with another forward instead of a right back. Probably good for the club if two forwards come, means Ronaldos no longer unsettling the squad.

Unread 20-08-2022, 08:44 PM
MUFCOK

He's not coming to United, never was.

Close the thread.

Unread 20-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
I'd knock your @#%&! in if it wasn't child abuse. Grow up ffs.

Unread 20-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
So like I told you all, Frenkie still on.

https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/stat...90256685789186

Lok you might be getting your "serious" window. But with another forward instead of a right back. Probably good for the club if two forwards come, means Ronaldos no longer unsettling the squad.
"spend his way out of the crisis that they themselves created by not backing him properly before the season started"

Idiots. Reactionary, myopic £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 20-08-2022, 09:30 PM
armchair

imagine making a wager and your forfeit is running away from taking responsibility for your posts.

Unread 20-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
"spend his way out of the crisis that they themselves created by not backing him properly before the season started"

Idiots. Reactionary, myopic £#%&!ing @#%&!s.
It’s becoming satire now.

Unread 20-08-2022, 11:05 PM
redhegemony

Suggests the medium term financial outlook is grim if they’re splashing the cash…CL a must..
Closed Thread