United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2023, 07:52 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
If there is a God up there (I'm almost sure there isn't), in their next game they'll score a goal that shouldn't stand but is given anyway and then we'll see just how quickly they shut the £#%&!ing £#%&! up.
Oh, I’d say there will be more than one such occasion over the next few months, and I’d suggest with even more certainty, that it will neither diminish the seriousness of this particular decision one iota, nor shut them up for a second.

Unread 04-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Big Norm

Unread 04-10-2023, 08:47 PM
Dacter

Quote:
If there is a God up there (I'm almost sure there isn't), in their next game they'll score a goal that shouldn't stand but is given anyway and then we'll see just how quickly they shut the £#%&!ing £#%&! up.
If there is a God he’ll give the Scousers an illegitimate goal?

Not sure you’ve thought that one through.

Unread 04-10-2023, 08:56 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Unreal sucking up.

Unread 04-10-2023, 09:03 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
If he hates scousers, can we have him?

Unread 04-10-2023, 09:56 PM
Big Norm

Unread 05-10-2023, 09:48 AM
CyrilSkeer

The whole "we want a replay" circus is just a sly attempt by Klopp to ensure they get every single 50/50 or close call go in their favour for the remainder of the season, which they probably will get. It is a shame the Premier League don't have the %@#$&!s to call him out for what it is and fine him for attempting to influence the referees. The RAWK seethe would be glorious if they did.

Unread 05-10-2023, 09:58 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
The whole "we want a replay" circus is just a sly attempt by Klopp to ensure they get every single 50/50 or close call go in their favour for the remainder of the season, which they probably will get. It is a shame the Premier League don't have the %@#$&!s to call him out for what it is and fine him for attempting to influence the referees. The RAWK seethe would be glorious if they did.
Every other club should whack their demands for the audio relating to every contentious decision they have been on the wrong end of .

Unread 05-10-2023, 12:47 PM
qldclone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Every other club should whack their demands for the audio relating to every contentious decision they have been on the wrong end of .
and demand an explanation if a decision doesn't get referred to VAR. if this sort of shit is good enough for the scousers then everyone else is entitled as well.

They're acting as if this has been the only bad decision ever made by VAR, cheeky @#%&!s were silent when dodgy decisions went their way.

Unread 05-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by qldclone
and demand an explanation if a decision doesn't get referred to VAR. if this sort of shit is good enough for the scousers then everyone else is entitled as well.

They're acting as if this has been the only bad decision ever made by VAR, cheeky @#%&!s were silent when dodgy decisions went their way.
The same thing happened in their favour against wolves. I don't remember Klopp saying they should replay that one.

Unread 05-10-2023, 03:53 PM
Fat Al

The goofy goose-stepping bastard knows there isn't a £#%&!ing chance in hell they'll get a replay.

No-ones ever going to peel back the lid on that particular can of worms.

He's just playing to the phlegmy masses & maybe getting some doubt cast in the minds of refs, etc.

Unread 05-10-2023, 03:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
The goofy goosestepping bastard knows there isn't a £#%&!ing chance in hell they'll get a replay.

No-ones ever going to peel back the lid on that particluar can of worms.

He's just playing to the phleghmy masses & maybe getting some doubt cast in the minds of refs, etc.
He'll be asking to replay the second world war next.

Unread 05-10-2023, 04:25 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
If…this…erm…the glazers…well…maybe…uhm…nah, nah, forget it.

Unread 05-10-2023, 06:07 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Good idea, it might result in a different outcome for my Grandfather

Unread 05-10-2023, 06:48 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Good idea, it might result in a different outcome for my Grandfather
Why, what happened to your Grandfather?

Unread 05-10-2023, 06:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Died in a concentration camp pal, details are a bit sketchy but it was a tragic way to go

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:01 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
His Irish grandfather, Fintan O’fun, holds the record at just under 3km for the longest escape tunnel ever built.

Unfortunately, the tunnel which started in Auschwitz, came up in Birkenau.

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:42 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
His Irish grandfather, Fintan O’fun, holds the record at just under 3km for the longest escape tunnel ever built.

Unfortunately, the tunnel which started in Auschwitz, came up in Birkenau.
How dare you suggest I have gypsy blood running through my pure English veins

As it happens Grandad did die in auschwitz

Unread 05-10-2023, 07:53 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

He should have just surrendered when the Russians arrived to liberate the place.

Unread 05-10-2023, 11:32 PM
History

Quote:

Fall off a watch tower?
Closed Thread