United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2018, 06:46 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Chelsea might be heading for a period of transition. They have had awful seasons before and bounced back but the noises are that Ambramovich is not going to invest at the levels to compete with Utd and City, and that squad needs it. Their defense is fairly poor, Fabregas's legs are gone, starting guys like Moses and Alonso(scores goals but not that great in general play) shows their level. Hazard is not a leader either.

Spurs are very good, but as ever they need to prove it when it matters and who would be shocked if they pissed the bed against Utd?
Joke will be on them because we'll have pissed ours first

Unread 01-04-2018, 07:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Joke will be on them because we'll have pissed ours first
Ah goody, a "who can piss their bed the mostest" competition

Unread 01-04-2018, 08:47 PM
Ethers

Depay playing upfront for Lyon tonight.

Just the 2 goals so far.

Baller.

Unread 01-04-2018, 09:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
You sound disappointed
I was top of my league three months ago when I posted it would be my last post from the top because chelsea were phoning it in. two months ago, I noted they were no longer even phoning it in and had run out of credit. useless @#%&!s and never a danger to us, so it would be nice if they didn't concede for the rest of the season. also need andy carroll to recover and score 15 goals. unless west ham play chelsea, obvs.
Closed Thread