United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:28 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Link it up or comment you #%&!ing shit bird.
If this is the team then I really will start to lose faith in LvG

 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:32 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe
 
Default

Have we played successfully as a 352 yet?
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Norm
 
Default

Thought Young was injured?
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:41 PM
MJ Ramone
 
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
If this is the team then I really will start to lose faith in LvG

https://www.twitter.com/sbates_peopl...19192672817152
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:43 PM
woody78
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm
Thought Young was injured?
He is according to physio room . Says no return date
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
If this is the team then I really will start to lose faith in LvG

https://www.twitter.com/sbates_peopl...19192672817152
Well we can forget about winning with that disaster of a back line.
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:47 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well we can forget about winning with that disaster of a back line.
I don't know.... I quite like the look of that.


won't see it, but..... it's not going to be 0-0, is it?
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:48 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe
 
Default

Massive win for us if we can do it. Really set the tone for the run in.

Come on reds!!
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I don't know.... I quite like the look of that.


won't see it, but..... it's not going to be 0-0, is it?
If that team line up is accurate then you can forget about us keeping a clean sheet.

It'll probably end up being 4-2 or 4-3.

Valencia, fellaini and Young in the team just makes your #%&!ing heart sink. All these #%&!ing players we bought and just one of them makes the team.
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:50 PM
woody78
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Massive win for us if we can do it. Really set the tone for the run in.

Come on reds!!
The run in ?
It's November ffs
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 03:53 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
The run in ?

It's November ffs

It's going to be a good jan and feb for us as I've said previously. Need to be up there for Christmas . This seasons one long run in to be fair.
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
It's going to be a good jan and feb for us as I've said previously. Need to be up there for Christmas . This seasons one long run in to be fair.
What in the name of holy #%&! are you banging on about?
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:11 PM
woody78
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What in the name of holy #%&! are you banging on about?
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

it can't be 3-5-2 because LVG binned that formation forever by changing to a different one earlier in the season apparently
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:20 PM
The Return of JC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it can't be 3-5-2 because LVG binned that formation forever by changing to a different one earlier in the season apparently
Nobody said that, you silly bastard. shut up.
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Stickman
 
Red face

 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:25 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!
 
Default

3 at back.
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:27 PM
djsst
 
Default



Herrera
Was he signed by Van Gaal or Woodward ?
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
3 at back.
Another defeat then. Sanchez to score anytime and arsenal to win is 6-1. Get on it.
 
Unread 22-11-2014, 04:28 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

What the #%&! exactly is wrong with rafael ffs?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: *OFFICIAL* Match Thread - Arsenal v Manchester United 22/11/14
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Arsenal v Manchester United : Official Match Thread : 23/4/22 12:30pm 20LEgend1999 Manchester United Match Thread Archive 494 24-04-2022 01:09 PM
Manchester United v Arsenal Official Match Thread 1/11/20 4:30pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 502 03-11-2020 02:25 PM
*Official Match Thread* - Arsenal v Manchester United 4/10/15 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 953 11-10-2015 01:43 PM
*OFFICIAL* Manchester United vs Arsenal Match Thread 17/05/15 Whip Hubley Manchester United Match Thread Archive 519 20-05-2015 02:10 PM
*OFFICIAL* Match Thread -Manchester united v Arsenal 9/3/15 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 1017 11-03-2015 11:57 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:00 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.