United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Aman27deep
 
Default

A chain is as strong as it's weakest link - our weakest link is undoubtedly Moyes.
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

funny thread

the fact anyone would actually reference talksport to have a dig at united shows how far the doom narrative has stooped
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 09:48 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
funny thread

the fact anyone would actually reference talksport to have a dig at united shows how far the doom narrative has stooped
It hasn't had to stoop at all you d***head. are you f***ing blind and stupid
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
funny thread

the fact anyone would actually reference talksport to have a dig at united shows how far the doom narrative has stooped
Doom narrative

There is no narrative needed you silly c***. Just take a look at the league table, and laugh. Or cry. Or both.
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Crumps
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
funny thread

the fact anyone would actually reference talksport to have a dig at united shows how far the doom narrative has stooped
I am and always have looked for the silver lining in pretty much anything to do with the club which sees me agree with you despite the other 99% thinking you and by proxy me are crackers.

I am finding it extremely hard to agree remotely with you on some shit at the moment. The press and c***s are going easy on us if anything at the moment. It is just wrong decision after wrong decision at the moment.
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

The only person connected with United to have an even worse season than moyes is throb....

You have to respect his stance, but every week it gets worse for the lad...like the captain of the titanic...

"Play on Ashley......play on"
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 10:27 PM
Crumps
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The only person connected with United to have an even worse season than moyes is throb....

You have to respect his stance, but every week it gets worse for the lad...like the captain of the titanic...

"Play on Ashley......play on"
If the captain of the Titanic refused to acknowledge there was even a leak.


At the moment
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 10:29 PM
jem
 
Default

I feel that I should defend throbbers.

he has always talked balls. he's no fallen champion.
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Aman27deep
 
Default

Well, if we were doing well then Throbbers would've been the only one chanting 'moyes out', so I'd not give him stick.
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 11:01 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I am and always have looked for the silver lining in pretty much anything to do with the club which sees me agree with you despite the other 99% thinking you and by proxy me are crackers.

I am finding it extremely hard to agree remotely with you on some shit at the moment. The press and c***s are going easy on us if anything at the moment. It is just wrong decision after wrong decision at the moment.
Its worse than that, if anything.

They relentlessly take the piss before almost invariably concluding "but Moyes needs to be given TIIIIIIME........"

Yes of course you are going to say that, you ABU tw*ts
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I feel that I should defend throbbers.

he has always talked balls. he's no fallen champion.
he thinks i need defending from dunk's particular brand of mouthy bullshit now

f***ing hell
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It hasn't had to stoop at all you d***head. are you f***ing blind and stupid
stick to listening to adrian durham you f***ing idiot :****er:
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 11:11 PM
CamelToe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I feel that I should defend throbbers.

he has always talked balls. he's no fallen champion.
best poster on here, imo.
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
best poster on here, imo.
twinge
 
Unread 13-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Tumescent Throb
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I am and always have looked for the silver lining in pretty much anything to do with the club which sees me agree with you despite the other 99% thinking you and by proxy me are crackers.

I am finding it extremely hard to agree remotely with you on some shit at the moment. The press and c***s are going easy on us if anything at the moment. It is just wrong decision after wrong decision at the moment.
at the moment i'm struggling at the moment for valid material i must admit at the moment.

 
Unread 13-02-2014, 11:55 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he thinks i need defending from dunk's particular brand of mouthy bullshit now

f***ing hell
I fear you may have misread my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamelToe
best poster on here, imo.
throb? must be me then.
 
Unread 14-02-2014, 02:09 AM
f*** KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
stick to listening to adrian durham you f***ing idiot :w*nker:


he is a f***ing idiot Dunk the doughball
 
Unread 14-02-2014, 09:08 AM
andyroo
 
Default

I don't need Adrian f***ing Durham to tell me we're shit.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: *Official Match thread* Arsenal v United - The Farce is Strong 12/02/14
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*Official Match thread* Manchester United v Fulham The Farce Strikes Back 09/02/14 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 987 10-02-2014 08:41 PM
*Official Match thread* Stoke v United - The Farce Returns 01/02/14 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 782 04-02-2014 10:33 PM
*Official Match thread* Manchester United v Sunderland - Revenge of the Farce...22/01/14 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 882 23-01-2014 08:37 PM
*Official Match thread* Chelsea v United - The farce continues... 19/01/14 Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 1051 21-01-2014 08:23 PM
*Official* United v Arsenal Match Thread - Teams, Links and Doom isn't a strong enough word atm tbh Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 501 15-03-2011 03:10 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.