United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-02-2012, 02:51 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Thought you absolutely loved the Europa League pal?
I do, £#%&!ing love it but tbh I thought it was job done in Amsterdam and was getting pissed.

Unread 24-02-2012, 02:53 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I do, £#%&!ing love it but tbh I thought it was job done in Amsterdam and was getting pissed.
Can't argue with that.
I only saw the second half myself.

I didn't want us to lose by any means...but I wouldn't have been heartboroken if Ajax had grabbed a cheeky third in stoppage time.

Unread 24-02-2012, 02:54 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Fergie's bang out of order blaming the Defence anyway. Who's he trying to kid??
Smalling has been magnificent since he joined. The twins & Jones show outstanding potential.

The 'problem' is the midfield & Fergie £#%&!ing knows it.
Park in central midfield Deary me.
Our options in centre mid are pitiful.
Why didn't he involve Pogba ffs?....Where the £#%&! is Anderson??
Does anybody believe anything Fergie says anymore?

Your correct about the back 5 last night though, they did alright considering what they had "protecting" them.

Certain players last night showed they simply didn't care or want to put in the required hard work, and that's not for the first time this season.

Unread 24-02-2012, 03:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Who currently lie 6th in eredivise
Aren't they only about six points behind the leaders or something - then a *huge* drop to the 7th placed team??

Not saying they aren't pretty mediocre and our display last night wasn't total shite - but that does put it into perspective somewhat. Ajax have had (even) worse seasons than this before.

Unread 24-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

SAF said prior to last night something about cleverly coming back in, he said we have tom, giggs, scholes and anderson coming back gives us great options, and to think that some people were worried about our midfield a few months ago.

That's paraphrasing but he really did say something like that.

Unread 24-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
SAF said prior to last night something about cleverly coming back in, he said we have tom, giggs, scholes and anderson coming back gives us great options, and to think that some people were worried about our midfield a few months ago.

That's paraphrasing but he really did say something like that.
he really is taking the piss now

Unread 24-02-2012, 03:41 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
we didn't play badly because the players weren't good enough, we played badly because the tie was over and they had a shite attitude. inexcusable imo but ajax looked decent because we couldn't be arsed, not because of any quality they have.
Not the first time United players have been aloof as well according to this bloke.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...i-slams-United

Unread 24-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Not the first time United players have been aloof as well according to this bloke.

you been hiding away on a cave pal?

Unread 24-02-2012, 04:18 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you been hiding away on a cave pal?
On a cave parters?

Unread 24-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
On a cave parters?
shit

in pal, in.

Unread 24-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Park as captain, ffs.

What a £#%&!ing embarrassment. Imagine him rallying the £#%&!ing troops. Turin '99, backs against the wall, step up Parky and lead the Reds to victory. :shakehead:

What a £#%&!ing joke.

Pogba apparently refusing to sign a contract now too. Hope we £#%&! the Frog @#%&! off to Italy in the summer and his plane gets blown up on the way. £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 24-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Park as captain, ffs.

What a £#%&!ing embarrassment. Imagine him rallying the £#%&!ing troops. Turin '99, backs against the wall, step up Parky and lead the Reds to victory. :shakehead:

What a £#%&!ing joke.

Pogba apparently refusing to sign a contract now too. Hope we £#%&! the Frog @#%&! off to Italy in the summer and his plane gets blown up on the way. £#%&!ing @#%&!.
This is waht his agent posted on twitter 5 days ago when someone asked if it was about money

Quote:
@MRaiola No. The money is good in Manchester. But he gets some very good offers, and more chances to play at some other clubs.

But according to some it's because United won't pay him enough, he's another impatient @#%&!, he's played more first team football than either Beckham or Scholes had at the same age. £#%&! him off.

Unread 24-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:

Sadly for this jumped up little @#%&!, Bayern - the side he has signed a pre-contract for - have just been beaten by Basle too. Which leaves us at the conclusion that Bayern a) were also guilty of underestimating Basle or b) are just a little bit shit.

Either way, not good news for him.

Unread 24-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
This is waht his agent posted on twitter 5 days ago when someone asked if it was about money

But according to some it's because United won't pay him enough, he's another impatient @#%&!, he's played more first team football than either Beckham or Scholes had at the same age. £#%&! him off.
tbf he's probably looking at what's infront of him and thinking if i can't get in the team ahead of that shite, what's the point?

Unread 25-02-2012, 12:11 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
tbf he's probably looking at what's infront of him and thinking if i can't get in the team ahead of that shite, what's the point?
He might have played last night if he hadn't been such a greedy @#%&!, tbh.