United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Site Feedback > Site Info, Suggestions & Feedback
Closed Thread
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 08:28 PM
HisHideousReplica
 
Exclamation FAO :Tea and Biscuit Reds

The ezboard server went down after an abortive attempt to prise open the emergency hob nob vault. Should be back online tomorrow. Over and out.
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:39 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisHideousReplica
The ezboard server went down after an abortive attempt to prise open the emergency hob nob vault. Should be back online tomorrow. Over and out.
Message received and understood.
I'll bring family size pack of jaffa's.
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Red Caz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Message received and understood.
I'll bring family size pack of jaffa's.

They are cakes ffs.
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:43 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

will a pack of Sainsburys Bourbon Creams be alright?
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:45 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
They are cakes ffs.
How come they're in the biscuit aisle in Tesco's then. eh eh.

I suppose you say lunch too.
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Red Caz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
How come they're in the biscuit aisle in Tesco's then. eh eh.

I suppose you say lunch too.
Because Tesco are mongs. Although I was in Morrison's today and the jaffa cakes were near the cheese

Biscuits go soft when they are going off, cakes go hard. It's fact!
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:51 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Because Tesco are mongs. Although I was in Morrison's today and the jaffa cakes were near the cheese

Biscuits go soft when they are going off, cakes go hard. It's fact!
Morrisons are for people who can't afford Tescos, but want to feel superior to aldi's.

Facto.
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Red Caz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Morrisons are for people who can't afford Tescos, but want to feel superior to aldi's.

Facto.

Morrisons is fucking dear! I normally shop at Asda online but I needed bread, salad and sweetcorn and I went for my contraceptive injection today; there is a Morrisons just round the corner from the docs so I popped in, bought the above and an 8 quid bag of pampers and it came to 14!!!

Oh and Tesco is hardly M&S. I bet you wear Florence and Fred clothing too
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 09:56 PM
red @rmy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
Morrisons is fucking dear! I normally shop at Asda online but I needed bread, salad and sweetcorn and I went for my contraceptive injection today; there is a Morrisons just round the corner from the docs so I popped in, bought the above and an 8 quid bag of pampers and it came to 14!!!
You can re-use pampers, just whack them in the tumble dryer for 20 minutes, spray with lynx java, and they're good as new.

P.s are the nappies for Ste?
 
Unread 27-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Red Caz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
You can re-use pampers, just whack them in the tumble dryer for 20 minutes, spray with lynx java, and they're good as new.

P.s are the nappies for Ste?
He's incompetent not incontinent. It's an easy mistake to make.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: FAO :Tea and Biscuit Reds
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So who on here has played soggy biscuit? Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo Off Topic 2 10-07-2007 10:57 AM
The Cup of Tea and a Biscuit Thread celtbion Off Topic 14 12-06-2007 08:35 PM
Biscuit Triumphs armchair Off Topic 5 25-03-2007 08:41 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:42 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.