United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 02-11-2023, 07:29 AM
silv

Default casemiro injured

again

Unread 02-11-2023, 08:15 AM
TreeFiddy

Another shit big money signing. It was obvious at the time. One decent season doesn’t justify dropping 60 million on a Madrid cast off. It’s all downhill from here.

Unread 02-11-2023, 08:18 AM
Hyman_Roth

Players getting ‘injured’ all the time when it’s going to shit.

Unread 02-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Dasilvatwins

But ETH should be doing wonders with players . If only there was a way of setting standards , actually backing the manager and binning @#%&!s who at the first sign of adversity kick it in.

Isn’t he on a 200/300k a week contract . Deal till 2026 genius Arnold , give a 30 plus a player a 4 year deal

Unread 02-11-2023, 09:21 AM
Dr Stranger

Something is up. No team is this unlucky,

Unread 02-11-2023, 09:37 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It’s hardly unlucky that a player of his type is struggling in his 30’s. How many midfielders have still been at the top of their game at that age?

Unread 02-11-2023, 09:41 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Wouldn’t put it past it if others are faking injuries .

Varane not playing is a funny one. Another who could be phoning it in/ wrong side of 30 , had his best years away from the club, on a cushy tens of millions of pounds a year contract and he can put his feet up and relax when things get tough.

It’s not luck. It’s a culture bred by the very top and has had 10 years post Gill and Ferguson to manifest and mould into what we see today. This is just modern day Manchester United

Unread 02-11-2023, 09:53 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It’s hardly unlucky that a player of his type is struggling in his 30’s. How many midfielders have still been at the top of their game at that age?
Mo Salah is 31. Still Liverpools most important player.

Kroos and Modric are both older and weren't finished as soon as they hit 30.

There's more but it's obviously the team and not the individual. And it's the poisonous club.

Unread 02-11-2023, 09:56 AM
Whip Hubley

"I'll fix this"

Unread 02-11-2023, 09:59 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
"I'll fix this"

Jimmy Casemiro

Unread 02-11-2023, 10:02 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by whip hubley
"i'll fix this"

Unread 02-11-2023, 10:04 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
"I'll fix this"
Kind of hoping he’s got a side business as a roofer.

Unread 02-11-2023, 11:27 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Kind of hoping he’s got a side business as a roofer.
Certainly talks a good game

He was decent last season, excellent in parts.

But like everyone else in the squad he doesn't fancy it now the going has gotten tough. He was never really in this situation at Madrid.

Unread 02-11-2023, 11:31 AM
wiganste

Let's not re-write history.

He was excellent last season then dropped off when we won the cup. Like everyone else.

He's been nothing short of a disaster this season and is clearly finished

Unread 02-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Lodestar

Legs went after the LC final.

Unread 02-11-2023, 02:03 PM
ZiggyStardust

Saudi in the summer

Unread 02-11-2023, 02:05 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
But ETH should be doing wonders with players . If only there was a way of setting standards , actually backing the manager and binning @#%&!s who at the first sign of adversity kick it in.

Isn’t he on a 200/300k a week contract . Deal till 2026 genius Arnold , give a 30 plus a player a 4 year deal
are you on drugs?

since eth the club have backed him to the hilt..

he dropped the club captain and appointed his own, stood by him during the Ronaldo situation and also let him have his way with sancho etc...
they sanctioned selling The Scottish Player and Maguire both via ETH agents agency....if they players could agree a deal what should they do just release them...

so don't start that rubbish

Unread 02-11-2023, 02:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
are you on drugs?

since eth the club have backed him to the hilt..

he dropped the club captain and appointed his own, stood by him during the Ronaldo situation and also let him have his way with sancho etc...
they sanctioned selling The Scottish Player and Maguire both via ETH agents agency....if they players could agree a deal what should they do just release them...

so don't start that rubbish
Keeping players he wants sold, having people like you bitch on here that Sancho isn’t given a chance (you’re not the only “fan” there are loads on social media . Having a policy of signing 3 first team players a season.

There’s no point even going into detail with you because you just disregard it and keep posting the same old stuff

Talking about rubbish, every single nonsensical post you put on here has been responded to and you choose not to accept it. There’s are for discussion

Don’t you have some Turkish player deals to sign? I hear Weghorst is looking for a new club and he has had previous of doing well in a league you champion .

Don’t worry , I won’t pull a Marlo , cry someone accused me of being drugs, take offence and then call you a bitch. That side of your personality is reflected in your posts on a daily basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Let's not re-write history.

He was excellent last season then dropped off when we won the cup. Like everyone else.

He's been nothing short of a disaster this season and is clearly finished
He came back after the WC and couldn’t refind his form. Don’t know if it were the sending offs or he has hit a wall at 30 and dropped in ability at the highest level quickly. Still atleast we only have him for 3 years on a high wage . Thanks Murtough and Arnold

Unread 02-11-2023, 02:47 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Keeping players he wants sold, having people like you bitch on here that Sancho isn’t given a chance (you’re not the only “fan” there are loads on social media .

they sanctioned the sale of Maguire but the deal broke down. what should the owner to.
they accepted the fee from West Ham but Maguire refused...
how is that on the owners...

Quote:
Having a policy of signing 3 first team players a season.
how many did liverpool and city sign this summer?

last season we signed 4/5 players, this signed we signed 4?

so where did this sign 3 first team players come from?

and why make fun of job. it feeds me and my family and I'm doing a lot better than you so what is there to laugh at?

Unread 02-11-2023, 02:50 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
they sanctioned the sale of Maguire but the deal broke down. what should the owner to.
they accepted the fee from West Ham but Maguire refused...
how is that on the owners...

how many did liverpool and city sign this summer?

last season we signed 4/5 players, this signed we signed 4?

so where did this sign 3 first team players come from?

and why make fun of job. it feeds me and my family and I'm doing a lot better than you so what is there to laugh at?
Paying average players above their worth meaning they won’t accept lower wages when the eventual time comes we try to sell them…

That’s definitely down to the people running the club imo.