United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-07-2021, 08:06 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
People exaggerate their dislike for him a lot. Not to say he didn’t have his flaws.
Spot on. It is very performative. Playing up to the gallery a bit.

Outside of this forum Mou is well regarded by United fans. And the respect for him will only rise the more we remain trophyless.

Unread 09-07-2021, 08:10 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
spot on. It is very performative. Playing up to the gallery a bit.

Outside of this forum mou is well regarded by united fans. And the respect for him will only rise the more we remain trophyless.
nobody cares bar odd @#%&!s ..

Unread 09-07-2021, 08:26 AM
NedKelly

Quote:

Outside of this forum Mou is well regarded by United fans. And the respect for him will only rise the more we remain trophyless.
You will have fun supporting him at Roma, good for you

As a traditional football fan, I sometimes struggle with these zany modern fans, but when I see the joy they experience then who am I to judge? Saffers, I wish you all the luck in the world with Mourinho. I hope he wins many more trophies and you get to sit and enjoy them all vicariously through him.

Part of me wishes that I didn’t just support Utd, and that I could follow managers and players I like to other clubs but i think I’m just stuck in my ways and too long in the tooth to change.

Unread 09-07-2021, 08:34 AM
dragflick

Quote:

Is he £#%&!. What would you know about actual United fans you silly @#%&!?

Morning btw.

Unread 09-07-2021, 08:42 AM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

As a traditional football fan, I sometimes struggle with these zany modern fans, but when I see the joy they experience then who am I to judge? Saffers, I wish you all the luck in the world with Mourinho. I hope he wins many more trophies and you get to sit and enjoy them all vicariously through him.

Part of me wishes that I didn’t just support Utd, and that I could follow managers and players I like to other clubs but i think I’m just stuck in my ways and too long in the tooth to change.
Here you go saffers.
https://www.bigsoccer.com/forums/as-roma.937/

Unread 09-07-2021, 09:31 AM
dunk

Unread 09-07-2021, 09:44 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Everyone makes history everyday. But there is good history … and bad history
Surprised Jack isn't all over this subjective division of history...

Unread 09-07-2021, 11:09 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Morning btw.

Unread 09-07-2021, 11:48 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Morning btw.

Unread 09-07-2021, 12:30 PM
saffers

Quote:

Morning btw.
Thats me convinced ginge.

Good afternoon btw.

Quote:

I dont support Mourinho.

Unread 09-07-2021, 12:42 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I dont support Mourinho.
*taps nose* haha good one bro.

To those of us who support the club and struggle to understand why people would continue to show interest in a man no longer at the club, who has little positive to say about his time here, we just have to remember that the rise of the internet has brought forth a different kind of fan whose interests lie in the success of players and managers they find themselves attached to/identifying with. There’s nothing wrong with that, in fact it brings to mind that age old adage: to each their own.

Good luck to you, saffers!

Unread 09-07-2021, 12:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
*taps nose* haha good one bro.

To those of us who support the club and struggle to understand why people would continue to show interest in a man no longer at the club, who has little positive to say about his time here, we just have to remember that the rise of the internet has brought forth a different kind of fan whose interests lie in the success of players and managers they find themselves attached to/identifying with. There’s nothing wrong with that, in fact it brings to mind that age old adage: to each their own.

Good luck to you, saffers!
I hear you boss but that ain't me. Those guys definitely exist though.

Some even post on here.

Unread 09-07-2021, 12:49 PM
MUFC One Love

Don't let it be forgotten that Mourinho created a completely poisonous and divided club.

Ole has done very well to repair a lot of that, and is still doing it now.

Unread 09-07-2021, 12:49 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I hear you boss but that ain't me. Those guys definitely exist though.

Some even post on here.
Fair enough. I guess I’ll have to take your word for it. Have to say though, you can’t be throwing shade like that without naming names. If nothing else, it helps keep the dossier up to date.

Unread 09-07-2021, 12:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Don't let it be forgotten that Mourinho created a completely poisonous and divided club.

Ole has done very well to repair a lot of that, and is still doing it now.
Spot on tbf. There was definitely a job to do in unifiying the squad again post-Mourinho.

Unread 09-07-2021, 07:43 PM
red in cumbria

Its true that some do loudly announce to all who will listen (and indeed those who won't) about how much they dislike Mou Mou.

But then saffers not untypically goes to the other extreme and claims that most United fans like him. No, no they don't and even during his better years here he was just tolerated by most.

Unread 08-08-2021, 10:52 AM
dunk

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Dr Stranger

What an absolute #@&%!. Imagine still wanting that bitchy little dinosaur here.

I see Pep got booked yesterday too as he was stood on the touchline in Primark 3 pack plain white t-shirt, the horrible little scruff.

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:19 AM
saffers

What a warrior. A man that fights for his club!

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Dr Stranger

“What!? Someone’s criticising Mourinho?….”

Closed Thread