Sparky***

Default The exodus begins...

Unread 25-10-2016, 10:58 PM
andyroo

All four of last year's summer signings

We are one £#%&!ing basket case of a club, nqat

Unread 25-10-2016, 10:58 PM
ScarFace

We were "willing" to let them go in the summer too.

No £#%&!er wants them.

Unread 25-10-2016, 10:59 PM
My Name is Keith

Have heard of most of them. This Schneiderlin fella is a new one on me though.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Ethers

And yet Fellaini stays.

Joke.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:03 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Hugely shit signings - all of them. It points to two things - those players all being shit signings and those players all being a former managers shit signings.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:06 PM
elephantstone

I wonder who he will bring in? Is anyone hearing anything?

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Hugely shit signings - all of them. It points to two things - those players all being shit signings and those players all being a former managers shit signings.
We all thought they were good signings at the time, though. People were near euphoric about Schweini especially

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:28 PM
Pop

Maybe the new manager might be willing to give them a chance?

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Cream

Cowards for sale, 2 for the price of 1.

Shame about Schweinsteiger.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Switching Off

If it means getting a couple of top rankers in great. It won't though

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:34 PM
BobJones

4 of Lvgs crackers. We'd be mad to let such talents leave.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:35 PM
naes_sean

The sooner that fraud known as Memphis is gone the better.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Luffy

All strike me as personalities who couldn't hack it in our dressing room which seems to have an odd culture right now.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Iron Fist

All pretty obvious Depay cant even get in the matchday squad, and Schneiderlein cant get a game ahead of Fellaini . Van Gaa really lumbered us with some shite.

Just surprised Rojo isnt on that list, but with Jones perma-crocked, and Bailly now injured maybe we're just not taking any chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We all thought they were good signings at the time, though. People were near euphoric about Schweini especially
No we didnt all think Schweinsteiger was a good signing. Some of the lauding of him was slightly embarrassing.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:54 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes I know it was 'unlucky' that they all turned out to be utter shit @#%&!s but surely that's the price that managers pay?

Schwine dog was a tennis watching gamble that didn't pay off. Schneiderlin just froze. Darmian was shit to begin with and £#%&! knows what went on with deepay- can't remember many other less deserving high rollers in world football - an absolute car seat embossed car crash of a shit @#%&!. Frustrating as it looks like he might be at least talented but refuses point blank to ever show it - worse still, doesn't look remotely motivated to do so either.

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Ethers

Depay can't get in the squad?!

He's done £#%&!ing well to get on the pitch recently in that case

Unread 25-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
All pretty obvious Depay cant even get in the matchday squad, and Schneiderlein cant get a game ahead of Fellaini . Van Gaa really lumbered us with some shite.

Just surprised Rojo isnt on that list, but with Jones perma-crocked, and Bailly now injured maybe we're just not taking any chances.

No we didnt all think Schweinsteiger was a good signing. Some of the lauding of him was slightly embarrassing.
Yep...

"Oh all hail Bastian £#%&!ING Schweinsteiger, the best passer of the ball and most complete midfielder, ever!!"

That was particularly embarrassing. Too old, no strength, no stamina, no speed, no defensive qualities and pointing where he wants the ball to go after making a simple 3 yard pass ffs

Unread 26-10-2016, 12:07 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

And we thought we'd done great business at the time

Our transfer dealings since Fergie retired have been nothing short of a shambles

We badly need a sporting director to bring some consistency to our transfer dealings
One manager signs a bunch of players and then a year later that manager is gone and the new manager wants to get rid of all of those players
It's absolute madness

You can't give all the power for making signings into the hands of the manager as virtually none of them are going to stick around for more than 2 or 3 years

Unread 26-10-2016, 12:37 AM
marlo

All Louis van Gaals summer signing in the 2nd year if his 3 year "process"

depay is an idiot. used to bump into him all time.
Closed Thread