United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2022, 11:15 PM
20LEgend1999

This guy claimed Barca were interested in The Scottish Player and Elanga. Blatantly full of shit unfortunately.

Unread 11-05-2022, 11:57 PM
dunk

Unread 12-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Dr Stranger

Stunning development.

Unread 12-05-2022, 12:17 AM
Selhurst Samurai

That’s quite a big 5% needed to get the deal done then

Unread 12-05-2022, 06:34 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
We are more likely to end up with Kim jong un in midfield than this lad.
I used that a few weeks back pal...

Thief!

Oh so %@#$&!s then...

As I said...

Next!

Unread 12-05-2022, 07:56 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I used that a few weeks back pal...

Thief!
If I didn’t see it it didn’t happen pol.

Unread 12-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Sloppy

If Mr. 'Ive been told' Jonas Hen Shrag says its not happening then its good enough for me.

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:06 AM
Jethro

Legs on this. Won't be easy but hoping

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Ethers

It’s got less legs than Oscar Pistorius

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:26 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
If Mr. 'Ive been told' Jonas Hen Shrag says its not happening then its good enough for me.
Got more relevance than the fella saying it’s 95% done tbph.

Seems absolutely everyone is running with what the fella in that tweet said too…

Could see Barca selling de Jong tbf, they are inundated with CM’s in Gavi, Pedri, Nico Gonzalez, Busquets is still there even if he is old, and they could generate some much needed funds. Can’t see them wanting to part with any of the other players that would generate similar amounts. I doubt very much that de Jong would want to join Car Crash FC at this point though tbh.

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:44 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Unlike you to be completely miserable. Everything ok?

Unread 12-05-2022, 09:58 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Got more relevance than the fella saying it’s 95% done tbph.

Seems absolutely everyone is running with what the fella in that tweet said too…

Could see Barca selling de Jong tbf, they are inundated with CM’s in Gavi, Pedri, Nico Gonzalez, Busquets is still there even if he is old, and they could generate some much needed funds. Can’t see them wanting to part with any of the other players that would generate similar amounts. I doubt very much that de Jong would want to join Car Crash FC at this point though tbh.
This.

Wouldn't be remotely surprised if they effectively funded a Pogba deal off the back of selling us him for a large fee - £70m+

Unread 12-05-2022, 10:39 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
So 50/50 then?

I'll take those odds.

Unread 12-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
So 50/50 then?

I'll take those odds.
Actually if you remember when he removed his prosso's in court he's about 70/30 legs...

ON !!!!

Unread 12-05-2022, 01:19 PM
dunk

£#%&! that.

United need to accept that the market is different for them. They aren’t shopping at CL level. They need to be buying and bringing players in in a far smarter manner. De Jong, Rice, Tchouameini etc. won’t want to come and are out of their price range, given how many players are required. Same with Haaland, probably Osimhen, de Ligt etc. they appear to be refusing to accept the position they’ve put themselves in. There will only be more pain until they do.

Unread 12-05-2022, 01:20 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/telegraphducker/...LyM5DUDmlrJw8g

£#%&! that.

United need to accept that the market is different for them. They aren’t shopping at CL level. They need to be buying and bringing players in in a far smarter manner. De Jong, Rice, Tchouameini etc. won’t want to come and are out of their price range, given how many players are required. Same with Haaland, probably Osimhen, de Ligt etc. they appear to be refusing to accept the position they’ve put themselves in. There will only be more pain until they do.
This kind of shit is down to Erik. His phone will explode come August.

Unread 12-05-2022, 01:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
This kind of shit is down to Erik. His phone will explode come August.
We shall see. Would be nice to think we’re bringing a manager in with some knowledge of what players of the level and ability he requires are out there. I don’t think we can say that of anyone since Fergie.

Unread 12-05-2022, 01:26 PM
shenwen

Going to get excited about this. Have a month or two until I will be disappointed so going to make the most of it.

What a player he'd be for us.

Agree with dunk though. We are going to be looking at a different kind of signing. Hopefully we can start being smart. Should begin with that Timber fella. His contribution for one of Ajax's goals last night was lovely. And he's a defender

Unread 12-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Drexl

I feel like I've heard all this before...

DeJong vu

Unread 12-05-2022, 01:40 PM
Seamus

has Pure confirmed this transfer yet?
Closed Thread