United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2022, 11:33 AM
Pop

And apparently Ronaldo is one of his favourite players!

Poor Jake the Everton fan must be heartbroken that his favourite Man Utd player savagely assaulted him

Unread 10-04-2022, 11:47 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The victimised scouse bitch mother has done an interview with the Liverpool Echo.

Her son is conveniently autistic, very upset, very shaken, doesn't understand what happened and is now afraid to go back to games. She was left in tears after the assault.

Oh £#%&! off. Keep him at home in his cage next time love. And have your husbands beans tested before you think of having another sprog.
Welcome to the club

Unread 10-04-2022, 12:16 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Welcome to the club
Who broke your phone? Lingard? Shaw?

Unread 10-04-2022, 01:36 PM
Wade

"Lil Jakey has autism and dyspraxia"

Of course he does.

Scousers and their never ending search for victimisation and compo.

Unread 10-04-2022, 01:57 PM
armchair

I'm sure a guardian writer is mid-piece comparing Ronaldo and Putin.

The similarities between the two couldn't be more stark. Both atop a crumbling empire well past its best days. Both using overwhelming force against a blameless target with the entire world agast...

Unread 10-04-2022, 05:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm sure a guardian writer is mid-piece comparing Ronaldo and Putin.

The similarities between the two couldn't be more stark. Both atop a crumbling empire well past its best days. Both using overwhelming force against a blameless target with the entire world agast...
Graun approved spelling too. Well done.

Unread 10-04-2022, 06:03 PM
Sparky***

Interview on good morning britain by tomorrow. Full on compo-faces.

Unread 10-04-2022, 08:03 PM
Sparky***

“He was only trying to take a picture”

Unread 10-04-2022, 08:08 PM
Ethers

That’s clearly not the same kid tbf, you can see the smashed phone on the ground at the start

Unread 10-04-2022, 08:09 PM
Selhurst Samurai

That voice

Squeaky rabid little shit.

Unread 10-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That’s clearly not the same kid tbf, you can see the smashed phone on the ground at the start
What are you his £#%&!ing lawyer?

Unread 10-04-2022, 08:52 PM
andyroo

Poor kid was one go away from getting today's Wordle done too.

Unread 10-04-2022, 09:04 PM
AK14

Little rat.

Unread 11-04-2022, 12:46 AM
Wade

Single mothers.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ldos-shocking/

Quote:
She says that Jacob could not sleep on Saturday night, that his phone is broken and that he suffered pain to the inside of his thumb, as well as apparent bruising on his hand.

“I was quite shocked United hadn’t put a statement out asking us to get in touch, just something a bit heartfelt, rather than Ronaldo saying the supporter can come to me.

“That comes across really, really rude to me. Why would we, as Everton fans, go to United? He put, ‘this supporter’. It doesn’t state if he was an Everton supporter or a United supporter

“The apology or lack of apology was what angered me even more,” said Sarah. “I thought, ‘How rude - you are telling everybody you have apologised and you haven’t’. OK, you have put it out to social media but …you should be apologising to my son.

“He [Ronaldo] had several hours to ponder on it. He should have found out our contact details… been private, said he had spoken to us and released something. I would have been happy with that.”

She thinks that that his phone is beyond repair. A photograph suggests some bruising on Jacob’s hand but, with an initial discomfort to his thumb having “settled”, her main concern relates to the emotional impact. “With him having disabilities, it is harder for him to express and can take more days to understand what has happened,” she says. "Both of us haven’t slept [on Saturday night]."

“We were going to go to the park [on Sunday] and he was, ‘I don’t want to do that today mum’. I’m hoping that it has not put him off. I’m hoping that’s just the exhaustion of Saturday. I think he’s quite shaken underneath but not really expressing it. I’m sure he will do - he’ll process it in his own way.”

“I’m just trying to get my head around my son - he’s my priority at the minute - making sure it’s not left any upset on him,” she said. “We’re talking about it and I'm asking him how he feels. I hope it gets resolved for Jacob. A split moment has caused this.”

“I did ask him: ‘Would you like to go? Ronaldo said we could go to United’. He said, ‘No, mum, I would never want to see him again’. That’s upsetting because Ronaldo was one of the reasons he wanted to go to the United game.”

Unread 11-04-2022, 02:33 AM
believe

Has she got disabilities?

Unread 11-04-2022, 05:35 AM
Stickman

The funny thing is everyone seems to see this for what it is

Unread 11-04-2022, 05:45 AM
MUFC One Love

She will milk this as much as she can.

If I was Ronaldo I'd say I'm not even paying for the phone.

Unread 11-04-2022, 06:58 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade
Quote:
“He [Ronaldo] had several hours to ponder on it. He should have found out our contact details… been private, said he had spoken to us and released something. I would have been happy with that.”

Unread 11-04-2022, 07:01 AM
AK14

Unread 11-04-2022, 07:03 AM
silv

I hope magic is taking notes on how to conduct a proper compo campaign
Closed Thread