United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-10-2009, 06:08 PM
celtbion

Default Re: How great was this man again today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
under the swimming pool in newsie's dad's villa, i heard.

is anyone really surprised celbion's talking shite again?
Do you think I care what some giddy, anonymous INTERNET football fan called "Camel" thinks?

The guy got verbally assaulted for pointing out that Giggs is 36 and Utd shouldn't be relying on someone of that age as heavily as they do.

Noone said he wasn't excellent today.

There's a good lad.

Unread 18-10-2009, 06:23 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 18-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Hark has probably already spent his ball sack over this pic

Unread 18-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Do you think I care what some giddy, anonymous INTERNET football fan called "Camel" thinks?

The guy got verbally assaulted for pointing out that Giggs is 36 and Utd shouldn't be relying on someone of that age as heavily as they do.

Noone said he wasn't excellent today.

There's a good lad.
yes, i think you probably do. due to your need to reply to my post.

i bet it eats you up inside that although you like to portray yourself as mr congeniality, most posters on here think you're a grade-a ballbag.

so what if giggs is 36. he's in as good a patch of form as anytime in his career and should be played at every opportunity available. i don't see this as relying on him. i see it as fully utilising one of the finest talents ever to play for us as much as possible before he finally hangs up his boots.

hth.

Unread 18-10-2009, 06:59 PM
borsuk

the tosser was suggesting giggs can only look good against crap opposition. which is one of the most ludicrous things i've ever seen on here and could only have come from a deluded bitter on a wum.

i think he got off quite lightly tbh.

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:00 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
anderson's face

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
anderson's face
literally like

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Spot on. How can he do it at nearly 36 years of age though? It's almost freakish.
He keeps a painting of a very old man in his attic

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Camel

Quote:
the tosser was suggesting giggs can only look good against crap opposition. which is one of the most ludicrous things i've ever seen on here and could only have come from a deluded bitter on a wum.

i think he got off quite lightly tbh.
yep. and celtbion backed him up on this count, too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
It's a fair point but these are football fans you're dealing with, not famed for their rationale.

Giggs was very impressive today but it was Bolton, as you note.
you might expect it from a new poster who is more than likely an oppo supporter but not from a veteran of this board.

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:37 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Whose this £#%&!ing turtle?
he's new apparently

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Haha!

"You £#%&!ing turtle...£#%&! off!"

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:44 PM
borsuk

Quote:
£#%&! knows and i can't be arsed to do an ip search or anything. certainly knows a lot about other posters for a newbie

whatever, old, new, he's a clueless @#%&!. 'would you be happy to see giggs' name on the teamsheet?' ffs.

:£#%&!er:

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
£#%&! knows and i can't be arsed to do an ip search or anything. certainly knows a lot about other posters for a newbie

whatever, old, new, he's a clueless @#%&!. 'would you be happy to see giggs' name on the teamsheet?' ffs.

:£#%&!er:
just change his user name to The Turtle then

Unread 18-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
just change his user name to The Turtle then

Unread 18-10-2009, 08:27 PM
The Toucher

I won't stoop so low as my last comments but ganging up on people on the internet is beyond sad.

A final comment on this matter is that Giggs' best days are behind him, people on here are talking like he's in the best form of his life which defies belief.

If you're the type of fans that enjoyed the humiliation we were subjected to in the CL final last year (with Giggs in the team) then so be it, i personally would like us to move forward as we now don't have the safety net of Ronaldo either.

Unread 18-10-2009, 08:34 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toucher
I won't stoop so low as my last comments but ganging up on people on the internet is beyond sad.

A final comment on this matter is that Giggs' best days are behind him, people on here are talking like he's in the best form of his life which defies belief.

If you're the type of fans that enjoyed the humiliation we were subjected to in the CL final last year (with Giggs in the team) then so be it, i personally would like us to move forward as we now don't have the safety net of Ronaldo either.

Unread 18-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Whalefish

Unread 18-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toucher

Nobody likes you, here or in the real world. Sorry.

Unread 18-10-2009, 10:10 PM
The Toucher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Nobody likes you, here or in the real world. Sorry.
Erm, ok then.

Unread 19-10-2009, 12:22 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
yes, i think you probably do. due to your need to reply to my post.

i bet it eats you up inside that although you like to portray yourself as mr congeniality, most posters on here think you're a grade-a ballbag.

so what if giggs is 36. he's in as good a patch of form as anytime in his career and should be played at every opportunity available. i don't see this as relying on him. i see it as fully utilising one of the finest talents ever to play for us as much as possible before he finally hangs up his boots.

hth.
Epic.
Closed Thread