Closed Thread

Unread 18-10-2009, 11:18 AM
redmike

Default Re: Motm vs Bolton - make your choice

Giggs again by a distance.

Unread 18-10-2009, 11:23 AM
believe

Giggs was a pleasure to watch, again! His intelligence regards to the reading of a game puts him up there as one of the best footballers I've ever seen.

Unread 18-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Baron

Giggs was magic, rolling back the years, but Berbatov was creating genuine clear cut opportunities & the scissors kick was sublime, gutted he never scored but we can only hope it pissed him off & he'll be just as effective next weekend. We still need one midfielder to go past him in the middle of the pitch but apart from that, the wingers did really well yesterday joining in with his touches. He's got the most sublime touch & when it's coupled with the incissiveness of yesterday he's the best player on the park.

Unread 18-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Smeggs

berba scrapes it over ryan for me. boy worth every penny of the ticket price.

with a nod in the direction of evra, best attacking full back in the world imho.

Unread 18-10-2009, 06:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

some don't know how lucky we are to have Berbatov...worth paying the money alone some of the things he can do with the ball

Unread 18-10-2009, 06:37 PM
sharath

marlo has voted for anderson. now there's a shock

Unread 19-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Coracao

bump

Unread 19-10-2009, 08:39 AM
sharath

does anyone else feel the partnership of berbatov and owen clicks more often than berbatov and rooney? berbatov, it seems revels with the runs that owen makes. it allows berba to thread those through passes to him where as rooney is not a player who plays on the shoulder of defenders and makes those runs.

everytime I have seen berbs and owen, it seems berbs creates chances for owen for fun.

Unread 19-10-2009, 08:46 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
does anyone else feel the partnership of berbatov and owen clicks more often than berbatov and rooney? berbatov, it seems revels with the runs that owen makes. it allows berba to thread those through passes to him where as rooney is not a player who plays on the shoulder of defenders and makes those runs.

everytime I have seen berbs and owen, it seems berbs creates chances for owen for fun.
No

Unread 19-10-2009, 11:49 AM
The Return of JC

Berbles really starting to come of age now. Looks more comfortable than ever. I think he's starting to believe that he really belongs here now. More confidence and more synergy with his team mates. He's starting to dictate most of our attacking play now.

Unread 19-10-2009, 11:50 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:

I think all the combos between the three have the balance and intelligence to work.

Unread 19-10-2009, 12:21 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Coracao, Do we have an updated table/leader board for all these motm threads/winners? I've had a search with little joy.

Good idea btw.

Unread 19-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
Coracao, Do we have an updated table/leader board for all these motm threads/winners? I've had a search with little joy.

Good idea btw.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...76#post1637476

Unread 19-10-2009, 12:35 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Appreciated.

Unread 19-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

Thumbs up Re: Motm vs Bolton - make your choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Berbles really starting to come of age now. Looks more comfortable than ever. I think he's starting to believe that he really belongs here now. More confidence and more synergy with his team mates. He's starting to dictate most of our attacking play now.
top post

Unread 19-10-2009, 12:53 PM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up Re: Motm vs Bolton - make your choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Smirking Revenge
top post
Agreed!

Unread 19-10-2009, 03:04 PM
wiganste

Berbs is getting to be one of those 'worth the entrance fee alone' players. I think he's been very good so far this season, despite his lack of goals.

Was sublime in places on Satdee and the man ought to have about 20 assists so far this season, the amount he's set up.

Very unlucky not to score with his scissors kick, great save by the Bolton keeper (I can't spell his name) That Bolton keeper is top drawer btw.

My MOTM though has to be Giggs. The man is simply awesome and the way he is playing atm will make him contender for Footballer Of The Year again.

Absloute legend and a pleasure to see him play.

Unread 19-10-2009, 03:19 PM
borsuk

Quote:

they've played together competitively how many times? once, isn't it? so, yeah, 'more often' for sure

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:48 PM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
they've played together competitively how many times? once, isn't it? so, yeah, 'more often' for sure
did i say competitively? even in the friendly they looked good.

till now I think rooney and berbs have combined only for 3 goals ( i read that in guardian ) since his move from spurs. neither do I remember any other clear cut chances or great bit of play when those 2 have been involved.

although I take it you are just dismissing the point because it has been made by me. rise above that borsuk. you are better.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:50 PM
sharath

berbatov I think created 3 goalscoring opportunities by flicking the ball through his legs. just sublime to watch really. he is one of the in-form players in the league now and beginning to resemble what we saw in spurs colors.
Closed Thread