United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:14 PM
borsuk

Default Re: We can make it 5 in a row

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
If we beat them on Sunday, Benitez will be out of a job imo.

Good or bad thing? The man is £#%&!ing clueless yet the scousers think the sun shines out of his arse. If they do sack him, they may get a top manager in and if the Arabs buy the club, it's not worth thinking about.

Looking at the way Liverpool have played this season, Sunday ought to be a nailed on away win. I think we've been pretty good away from home (Burnley being the exception) and we're due a performance there.

If only football was that simple eh?
isn't there a 20mln payoff for terminating his contract? the americans would never want to pay that. and, besides, who would they get in? mancini? svennis? don't see anybody around i'd be particularly worried about.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
isn't there a 20mln payoff for terminating his contract? the americans would never want to pay that. and, besides, who would they get in? mancini? svennis? don't see anybody around i'd be particularly worried about.
O'Neill will be there next manager.

Unread 21-10-2009, 01:13 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Southgate

Unread 21-10-2009, 01:17 PM
n48

Wink Re: We can make it 5 in a row

Quote:
Barnes.
Closed Thread