United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:17 PM
The Return of JC

Default Who would still be happy with a point on Sunday?

I probably would!

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:17 PM
believe

Default Re: Who would still be happy with a point on Sunday?

another sunday game thread

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Mr_Ed

Always happy with a minimum of a point at Anfailed... it's a game you can never call.

antonin jablonsky

Depends how the game goes really.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
another sunday game thread
People seem very sensitive about forum clogging today.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:19 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Depends how the game goes really.
Would you take it now?

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Would you take it now?
Yeah pretty much.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:21 PM
believe

Quote:
People seem very sensitive about forum clogging today.
seems like you're obssessed with everything

borsuk

benitez?

The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
seems like you're obssessed with everything
Just Marlo.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:22 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
benitez?

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:23 PM
dodger

Not really, I wouldn't be heartbroken though. It would brillaint to win, as much to pile on the misery as for the three points

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Lok

If it's a draw, it'll buy the FSW a few more months in the job which can only be a good thing.

That said, is there actually anyone to sack him? The owners don't appear to be talking so it's unlikely they'll get together to £#%&! him off.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:31 PM
borsuk

Quote:
i'm serious in a way. i think benitez will put out as negative a liverpool side as we've seen for a long time (and that's £#%&!ing saying something tbh) because a fifth defeat in a row could well just finish their season off. a draw and they can go to lyon with some kind of optimism.

i think they'll be very negative and extremely physical. i wouldn't be surprised to see three centre backs (agger, skrtel and carragher) with arbeola and johnson trying to push up and mascherano, lucas and gerrard as a tight three. benayoun and torres ahead. if they do play something like that then we'll stuff them if we have giggs and valencia to give us width.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
i'm serious in a way. i think benitez will put out as negative a liverpool side as we've seen for a long time (and that's £#%&!ing saying something tbh) because a fifth defeat in a row could well just finish their season off. a draw and they can go to lyon with some kind of optimism.

i think they'll be very negative and extremely physical. i wouldn't be surprised to see three centre backs (agger, skrtel and carragher) with arbeola and johnson trying to push up and mascherano, lucas and gerrard as a tight three. benayoun and torres ahead. if they do play something like that then we'll stuff them if we have giggs and valencia to give us width.
Hope so.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:34 PM
dodger

Quote:

Please

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:44 PM
dunk

I always struggle to decide what I would be happy with out of the game until I actually see how the game is going. On any given day we can beat anyone. So can Liverpool.

Difficult to say.

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:45 PM
dunk

Quote:

Hope so. We should get a 3-0 awarded and a massive fine and point deduction for the 'pool for fielding another teams player

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Gizza

Law of averages is really against us and im a hopelessly pessimistic bastard too.

They've lost 4 in a row, could we really make it 5?

Also, we have this amazing Sunday run going - not lost a Sunday match since the derby in 08, and with United, thats quite a lot of games that have been skyjacked.

This to me says we are inline for a a defeat and it will be very embarassing loosing to that shower of shit in their current form... so, what i am tryign to say is: yes; id take a point (plus if we beat them, it may make the yanks show benny the door, which we dont want).

Unread 21-10-2009, 12:49 PM
red red robbo

Quote:

Yeah, cause that worked well against Sunderland didn't it
Closed Thread