United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-10-2009, 10:27 PM
MJ Ramone

Cool How great was this man again today?

It's getting ridiculous really.
Head & shoulders above anybody else on the pitch.

A truly brilliant Footballer.

Unread 17-10-2009, 10:28 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up Re: How great was this man again today?

gained a yard imo, where the £#%&! from i do not know, but it was great to see him twisting and turning again on the wing today

Unread 17-10-2009, 10:32 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: How great was this man again today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
gained a yard imo, where the £#%&! from i do not know, but it was great to see him twisting and turning again on the wing today
He's the greatest dribbler I've ever seen.
Effortless, graceful...sublime balance. Nothing 'fancy' just pure slalom...he glides past defenders.

He's a true great & it's brilliant to see him in this kind of form every week.
He could well win 'Player Of The Year' again.

Unread 17-10-2009, 10:37 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He's the greatest dribbler I've ever seen.
Effortless, graceful...sublime balance. Nothing 'fancy' just pure slalom...he glides past defenders.

He's a true great & it's brilliant to see him in this kind of form every week.
He could well win 'Player Of The Year' again.
it's as if over the summer while the press were talking wayne / berba etc up to "fill" ronny's boots, ryan was lying on a sunbed somewhere hot with his wife and kids, thinking "it's time, again - to be the top man" and he's only gone and done it

fergie will use him at the right times, and get the best of him, but at the moment he just has to play, he's THAT important to us!

Unread 17-10-2009, 10:40 PM
The Mull

Ricketts wish he had ricketts......... and not twisted blood.

Unread 17-10-2009, 10:45 PM
FraUtd

Need to find a photo of him for a canvas I've been trying to get done.

Think it was one of the Roma home games, stood at the corner flag waiting to take a corner.

Think this is from the same photo, but the original is from much further back, can see the nets to the right, top of the stand+sky and the corner flag by his elbow;

Virtual pint to anyone that can find it.

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:34 PM
The Toucher

Thumbs up Re: How great was this man again today?

It's wonderful to see against turgid shite like Bullton, but continuing to heap praise on him only increases his chances of playing the 'bigger' teams and in those he's distinctly average these days i'm afraid.

Legend though.

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Pop

Been saying it all season long and I'll say it again, I'd make love to him in a heartbeat.

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toucher
It's wonderful to see against turgid shite like Bullton, but continuing to heap praise on him only increases his chances of playing the 'bigger' teams and in those he's distinctly average these days i'm afraid.

Legend though.
Log off. Seriously.

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:45 PM
borsuk

Quote:

Legend though.
£#%&!ing hell :shakehead:

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:48 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
gained a yard imo, where the £#%&! from i do not know

Easy that one..............Owen

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Legend though.
Scouser or Citeh?

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:51 PM
The Toucher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Been saying it all season long and I'll say it again, I'd make love to him in a heartbeat.
No doubt about it so would I,

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Log off. Seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
£#%&!ing hell :shakehead:
Seriously people, if we face Barca again in the Champions League final would you be happy to see the name 'Giggs' on the teamsheet?

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Ethers

Magnificient again. Said to my mate today, he's playing as well as any left winger I've ever seen.

That moment when he pretended to cross it, dinked it then ran around the bolton defender. £#%&!ing hell, theres only a handful of players about who would even think of that, let alone be good enough to carry it out. Sublime

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:54 PM
borsuk

Quote:
No doubt about it so would I,

Seriously people, if we face Barca again in the Champions League final would you be happy to see the name 'Giggs' on the teamsheet?

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Yes.

Who would you prefer, Nani, Valencia or Park??

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
What a £#%&!ing stupid question.

As I said, log off, before you hurt yourself.

Unread 17-10-2009, 11:59 PM
The Toucher

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Wonderful point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Yes.

Who would you prefer, Nani, Valencia or Park??
Fergie prefers Park in the main, so he can't be a bad option. Valencia may gain a bit more confidence after his goal today.

My point is we can't continue to rely on a 35 year old FFS, it's ridiculous. We jump on his back when he's poor, when he plays well he's the best ever. We should just be letting him play as and when it's necessary, not relying on him.

Unread 18-10-2009, 12:00 AM
borsuk

what a £#%&!ing cretin

Unread 18-10-2009, 12:07 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Fergie prefers Park in the main, so he can't be a bad option.
Fergie prefers Park to Giggs? What have you been ingesting today sir??

My point is, it's ridiculous to take into account how old someone is when they're playing as well as Giggsy at the moment. He's giving a master class each and every game. It's completely understandable why he's become the focal point of our attack. It; because hes £#%&!ing brilliant.
Closed Thread