United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:06 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
Carlos Manuel Brito Leal Queiroz, ComIH (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈkaɾluʃ kɐjˈɾɔʃ]; born 1 March 1953), is a Portuguese football coach who is currently the manager of the Colombia national team. He has served as the manager of his native Portugal's national team on two occasions, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa and Iran, leading South Africa (2002), Portugal (2010) and Iran (2014 and 2018) to the FIFA World Cup. At club level, he has also managed Sporting CP, the New York/New Jersey Metrostars in Major League Soccer and Spanish club Real Madrid. He also had two spells as Alex Ferguson's assistant manager at English club Manchester United.

Queiroz has won several awards as a coach in junior levels, and has been successful at senior and club levels, mainly as Alex Ferguson's assistant manager. In 1998, he authored the Q-Report, which detailed plans to enhance footballer development in the United States.

Queiroz is the longest-serving manager in the history of the Iran national team, serving for almost eight years between 2011 and 2019. He is the only manager in the country's history to lead the national team to two consecutive World Cups.
Brian Kidd’s got a decent CV; why don’t you £#%&! off and support City? Apparently they have a team of social media influencers looking for people just like you.

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Carlos Manuel Brito Leal Queiroz, ComIH (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈkaɾluʃ kɐjˈɾɔʃ]; born 1 March 1953), is a Portuguese football coach who is currently the manager of the Colombia national team. He has served as the manager of his native Portugal's national team on two occasions, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa and Iran, leading South Africa (2002), Portugal (2010) and Iran (2014 and 2018) to the FIFA World Cup. At club level, he has also managed Sporting CP, the New York/New Jersey Metrostars in Major League Soccer and Spanish club Real Madrid. He also had two spells as Alex Ferguson's assistant manager at English club Manchester United.

Queiroz has won several awards as a coach in junior levels, and has been successful at senior and club levels, mainly as Alex Ferguson's assistant manager. In 1998, he authored the Q-Report, which detailed plans to enhance footballer development in the United States.

Queiroz is the longest-serving manager in the history of the Iran national team, serving for almost eight years between 2011 and 2019. He is the only manager in the country's history to lead the national team to two consecutive World Cups.

After retiring from playing, McClaren began his coaching career as a youth and reserve team coach at Oxford United, where Denis Smith was manager. He moved back to Derby County in 1995, where he was assistant manager to Jim Smith.[13] The pair won promotion to the Premier League in their first season in charge, establishing themselves in this division and later enjoyed further consolidation in the top flight.[14]

In early 1999, McClaren moved to Manchester United as assistant to Sir Alex Ferguson, replacing Brian Kidd. At the time, he was so little known that he was introduced by United chairman Martin Edwards as "Steve McClaridge", perhaps confusing him with the former Leicester City striker Steve Claridge.[15] His first half-season was distinguished by United winning the treble, consisting of the Premier League title, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League. He developed the reputation as one of the most tactically astute coaches in the country,[16] using modern methods such as video analysis and sports psychologists.[15] United later won the League titles in 2000 and 2001, thus ensuring they won every title contested while McClaren was at the club.

In October 2000, McClaren was made a coach in the England national team by caretaker-manager Peter Taylor.[17] He retained the position under permanent manager Sven-Göran Eriksson until November 2002, combining the job with his roles at club level.[18] However, he returned to assist Eriksson as assistant manager shortly before UEFA Euro 2004 as Brian Kidd had undergone surgery for prostate cancer.[19] He remained in the role up to and including the 2006 FIFA World Cup finals.
Yes two complete novices like Carrick.

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Jethro

£#%&!ing hell

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:08 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Brian Kidd’s got a decent CV; why don’t you £#%&! off and support City? Apparently they have a team of social media influencers looking for people just like you.
The truth hurts doesn't it? I was supporting United before you were born you £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
£#%&!ing hell
Bloke’s such a dimwit he pasted this to defend his own @#%&! position.

Quote:
At the time, he was so little known that he was introduced by United chairman Martin Edwards as "Steve McClaridge"
You just can’t make it up.

Quote:
The truth hurts doesn't it? I was supporting United before you were born you £#%&!ing #@&%!.
£#%&!ing hell, you must be old then. No wonder you’re incontinent.

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:15 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Bloke’s such a dimwit he pasted this to defend his own @#%&! position.

You just can’t make it up.

£#%&!ing hell, you must be old then. No wonder you’re incontinent.
Personal insults eh! how old are you 12?

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
Says the little girl who does nothing but bitch and whine. You’d be happier at City...why don’t you just do everyone a favour?

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:19 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Im a little girl who does nothing but bitch and whine. I would be much happier at City...why don’t I just do everyone a favour?
absolutely.

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:20 PM
utd99

Quote:
absolutely.
Tech savvy.. I like it. Who taught you that, your grandson while he was changing your incontinence knickers?

Unread 03-11-2019, 08:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
I bow down to your superior knowledge and humour
Stick your apology up your arse and £#%&! off to City.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:06 PM
92ToBury

Dempsey is an ex-red (saw him at Old Trafford when I watched a couple of Central League reserve games) and has managed clubs abroad as well as working with Ole before.

Carrick isn't a problem if we didn't promote McKenna as well - nice bloke by all accounts but new to that level and personally I don't think we can afford that much inexperience round the top table, especially with how fragile/precious many of our players have shown they can be.

Another top coach needs to be added to the staff, along with a central midfielder and top striker in January. If we get all three, I'm confident we can nick 4th place.

Quote:
Calls someone a £#%&!ing #@&%! then pulls them up for personal insults. Ignore utd99, I think the Alzhiemer's has got you before the incontinence.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:30 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Dempsey is an ex-red (saw him at Old Trafford when I watched a couple of Central League reserve games) and has managed clubs abroad as well as working with Ole before.

Calls someone a £#%&!ing #@&%! then pulls them up for personal insults. Ignore utd99, I think the Alzhiemer's has got you before the incontinence.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:44 PM
utd99

Sick of whiney little bitches who complain about how well Klopp and Guardiola are doing versus our manager without one moment of thought as to how they actually £#%&!ing did it.

They’re like the forum equivalent of Michael Owen bleating about how his idol big Jurg would be getting more out of our players than Ole is, meanwhile how many players in an 18 man squad from Klopp’s first game are still there now? Three. How many from that same squad are regular starters now? One. £#%&!ing Milner.

All the while they don’t want to afford OUR £#%&!ing manager anywhere near the same chances these blokes got.

Absolutely shameful. Some of our ‘support’ are a disgrace to the club.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:46 PM
utd99

Speak of the devil...

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:49 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Speak of the devil...
What the £#%&!?

Shut up you odd little man.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What the £#%&!?

Get a sense of humour shed boy.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:51 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Get a sense of humour shed boy.
It's a chalet.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:56 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What the £#%&!?

Nice delete. Ahem.

Unread 03-11-2019, 09:59 PM
utd99

Quote:
Nice delete. Ahem.
I’m surprised he didn’t stick it in the Bitcoin thread.

Unread 03-11-2019, 10:01 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Nice delete. Ahem.
I deleted a post about Son which I put it in this thread.
Closed Thread